OMG i love to speculate

splash.jpg

This units will most likely be in it:

Helicopter Carrier

at least one amfibian vehicle

UH1 Huey

Sea Stallion

Sea Knight

and yesssss that thing above the Sea Knight is the Eurocopter "Tigre" if im not mistaken! Whoooo I want that helicopter

But uh.. who knows anything of the storyline? will u be fighting Indonesian ppl as a NATO trooper? for whut? any1?

I think it's a Sea Dragon, not a Sea Stallion. And we'll also get the M2A3 I think.

lol

there's no sea stallion

because the super stallion was designed for amphib operations

there will be a mh53 E super stallion

and the sea dragons are a SAR unit of the us marines or the us navy ........ i'm maybe wrong

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ Mar. 09 2002,19:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think it's a Sea Dragon, not a Sea Stallion. And we'll also get the M2A3 I think.<span id='postcolor'>

M2A3 , is that the wheeled version of the bradley or sumthing?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Mar. 09 2002,20:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol

there's no sea stallion

because the super stallion was designed for amphib operations

there will be a mh53 E super stallion

and the sea dragons are a SAR unit of the us marines or the us navy ........ i'm maybe wrong<span id='postcolor'>

I think you're wrong, check fas.org. In the picture you can clearly see what appears to be a Sea Dragon or Sea Stallion (MH-53E)

lolol

i was wrong biggrin.gif

but i think the one in independence lost will be a sea stallion

Australia + USMC + ? fighting Indonesians or their militia proxies because they try to retake East timor at some future point.

There's an ASLAV in those pictures too, that's the aussie version of the LAV-25 wheeled APC (as used by the USMC so I assume that will be in there too)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Flugel @ Mar. 09 2002,22:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ Mar. 09 2002,19:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think it's a Sea Dragon, not a Sea Stallion. And we'll also get the M2A3 I think.<span id='postcolor'>

M2A3 , is that the wheeled version of the bradley or sumthing?<span id='postcolor'>

Just the latest version, that's all.

I am fairly confident from some of the original pictures I've seen that there is a Sea Stallion in this game.

And what Flugel thinks is a Tiger is really a twin engined Sea Cobra.

Jubs

lol jelly

watch the picture more carefully , there's an eurocopter tiger

Where? I see a Sea Cobra...but no Eurocopter Tiger...and I never have seen an image of a Eurocopter Tiger in any of BIS releases...but I have seen Sea Cobras.

...oh yeah there it is...I see it now...ohhhh very interesting

This IS an Eurocopter Tiger. There was already a picture of it in VBS. Compare the Cobra and Tiger at that picture and look at the cockpits and the engines. You'll see differences there...

wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Jub-Jub Bird @ Mar. 10 2002,19wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am fairly confident from some of the original pictures I've seen that there is a Sea Stallion in this game.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, actually, the Sea Stallion and Sea Dragon are very hard to tell apart, except that the Sea Dragon is bigger than the Sea Stallion (in fact, the Sea Dragon is the biggest western army helicopter. The (MI-27??) HALO is the biggest)