Sign in to follow this  
tiket

Problem with campaign mission

CWC When in search and destroy mission which is 1st in kolugjev when with all 12 guy when eject from blackhawk all is flying bmp instead of parachute. eyeryone is collide with each other and died.why this is happen before it when i eject from A-10 than also i turn to bmp flying what is this i did not understand what to anyone can suggest

You turn into a flying BMP? That's... new. What mods are you using?

Have you edited to game's config file, by any chance? I once got this same problem while editing the V-80. If the config settings for the parachute have been altered or one of the classes upon which it is dependant, that could be causing the problem.

I did not use any mod it is 1.46 version .If while playing search and destroy if i give orders to all eject or dismberk than also all collide and died .some are collide when i start mission instantly .

I read some where about this but forget.

Don't get angry or laugh.

In CWC campaign mission(captive pilot) how to escape from russian base.they kill me everytime when i try to escape.

Yo Rahul, dont sweat it guy, its a tough one! what i usuly do is wait till they got me in there other base after they fly my outta there in the chopper, and the guy walks me over to the tent. theres a bmp sittin there, i usuly hop inta gunner seat and waist the lotta em! they dont kno what hit em! watch out for tanks tho :butbut::butbut::butbut:

good luck bro, hope you get back home ok! :yay::yay:

or what i did was to steal the Mi24 which is also empty.

In CWC campaign missions there is a bmp ambulance always there,but it did't support.

Don't get angry or laugh.

In CWC campaign mission(captive pilot) how to escape from russian base.they kill me everytime when i try to escape.

As soon as the guards look the other way, run for the APC right in front of you. Enter as gunner, use the machine gun to take out the nearby soldiers. Then drive it to the right, onto the road, and enter gunner's seat again. Then shoot all remaining enemy soldier. Drive to the chopper, enter it and fly away.

I played RH campaign,in it there is a mission of first resistance side officer.in which need to destroy fuel trucks ammo carates and choppers .i passed it with help of cheat code.is there a easy way to pass it.