Sign in to follow this  
oscar19681

Oh comeon give us the demo allready.

I really would want to see the demo today. I ordered at play.com but it takes 7 to 10 days to be delivered in the netherlands and it was posted the 18 th! Thats sucks big time because that would mean i still would recieve the game on the 26th! Now i would expect the demo to be released today but still nothing here! I mean comeon they released the patch did they not? Then why arent they releasing the demo today!

Yes, it sucks to not have it, we know. Please be patient, I'm sure the BIS guys are busy.

I agree, I can't wait anymore... I can't play any games, i seen all the videos on youtube, i can't do anything, I cant even sleep D: Im thinking sooo much on ArmA 2...

I agree, I can't wait anymore... I can't play any games, i seen all the videos on youtube, i can't do anything, I cant even sleep D: Im thinking sooo much on ArmA 2...

I am playing the game right now...oh it feels so good, you don't know what you are missing

Guys please stop posting these pointless threads about the demo. I want the demo too but posting worthless threads doesnt it make it come any faster, it will be done when it is done.

Edited by ilovebeer

I too would like to see the arma 2 demo out soon. You see, my dad had a heart attack and he has been in the hospital for 11 days. Before then, I had preordered my arma 2 from my local gamestop store. I'm anxously awaiting my copy I ordered... I should get it soon but I'd like to play it now. It would bring me some comfort and distraction from what's going on in my life. If there was no better reason to play a game than to cope with life's challenges instead of self destructive behavior or actions... Well then I consider my dose of computer gaming and BIS style games my shot of Jack Daniels or my 12 pack of beer.

PS: this thread will in all likelyhood get locked.

Edited by Baz

Oh yeah, let's démánd a demo.

That's sure to help get it released faster.

...thread will self destruct in 10 9 8 7 6 5 4...

Oh yeah, let's démánd a demo.

That's sure to help get it released faster.

They already have the demo ready.

They havent released it because of bandwith things.

Bis please, try using torrent.

LOL another pointless thread about the demo. Locked in 10 seconds - i bet. I've been waiting for a week for the demo but realise now that its gonna come when it comes - so just wait a bit. I'm sure their time is better spent testing the demo than closing threads!!

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Is that correct? Send it my way BIS I have a tonne of bandwidth waiting!!!

It doesn't matter if they got it ready or not.

I don't get why loads of people think they deserve a demo.

You should be glad you'll eventually get one, not demanding for one to be released.

It doesn't matter if they got it ready or not.

I don't get why loads of people think they deserve a demo.

You should be glad you'll eventually get one, not demanding for one to be released.

We deserve a demo as in the end we are the people who are going to be buying the game and therefore paying these peoples wages. Its all part of the marketing plan for most games.

Stop making new threads about a demo, this is the only thread that is acceptable about the demo and it will be updated when there's news.

Spreading lies is not an acceptable way to behave on the forums, the demo is simply not finished yet, we're taking extra steps to polish it as much as possible, once it's finished it will be released, via HTTP and Torrent which I'll be hosting myself, same as the patch.