Sign in to follow this  
KELLO

Any helpful souls out there..

Hey guys, just wanted to ask amongst the server admins/hosts out there if they would be willing to share their game files for setting up dedi servers, its going to be a ballache havin to upload all the files again, and seing as the download versions dont come out till the 29th i'm a bit stuck..

If anyone is kind enough to do this can you send me a pm..

hopefully this will help to get some u.k. clans servers up and running.:bounce3:

Lazy.

sighs . . . obviously you have never had to do this... then or you wouldnt just be posting one word answers to big yourself up.... just to clarify....the file is approx 8 gig in size, theres nothing lazy about asking for help on this as it would take about 4 days to upload, running 24/7 from my home connection, whereas i could download the file from another server host in a about 15 minutes....

Lazy.

:j:

non constructive.

@Kello;

Sorry, i wish i could help.

Don’t lose faith, someone will.

Good community this is...mostly..

i can help but I dont want to give access to my box for security reasons but if you are willing to trust me and give me access to your box i can get them for you of ours i already have an ftp up for our files for arma2 as i'm helping our server hosters out at the moment with them plus i dont want to give anyone access due to making sure they are going on a dedy for server reasons only

hey SRRViper, thanks for the offer, i will set up a box when i get home tonight for you to log into and upload the files, i will pm you with the details;)

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Thanks Viper you are a top man, and it was nice talking to you as well;)

Servers will be up tonight (hopefully):D