Sign in to follow this  
FixXxeR.se

Frustrating!

I cant wait for the game to release on the 19th I have downloaded the game from gamesplanet. I have waited 9 hours now and still no key. This is too long wait time for a key. How hard can it be too deliver a code of 20-25 characters? Any from the BI that can answer this? :confused:

I am soo eager to get my hands on your game that i will probably buy the retail version of the game on friday also... :j:

// FixXxeR out

I cant wait for the game to release on the 19th I have downloaded the game from gamesplanet. I have waited 9 hours now and still no key. This is too long wait time for a key. How hard can it be too deliver a code of 20-25 characters? Any from the BI that can answer this? :confused:

I am soo eager to get my hands on your game that i will probably buy the retail version of the game on friday also... :j:

// FixXxeR out

strange. i found gamesplanet very fast and professional in response and service. make sure you email them and often - if you are not getting a fast enough response

Try emailing their customer service.

Done this twice and its just an automatic answer that says wait bla bla and turn off your spamfilter (checked).

I heard guys waiting 12 hours for there key. Are they counting the key generator manually or what? hehe :D

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

strange. i found gamesplanet very fast and professional in response and service. make sure you email them and often - if you are not getting a fast enough response

The download was Very fast. Around 10mbits. I will email them again was like 3 hours ago I emailed them.

And you think these forums can solve the issue how exactly? Waiting sucks, but posting here about it won't ease your pain I'm afraid :)