Sign in to follow this  
Hasha

Most screwed up hit and run ever!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 08 2002,11:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cook her KFC style<span id='postcolor'>

Use the spicey wings batter to make it start hurting while it's being applied.

actually.. if ya wanna get twisted .. my ideal way of a death for the "ultamate crime" whatever it may be..

snap them in the face with a wet towell.. untill they bleed to death.. it would probably take the better part of a day and 3 people working in shifts.. but once ya broke the skin a good snap every 30 sec or so would keep the blood flowing till they died... hmmm.... ouch.

How about strapping them in a chair in front of a TV with the best gourmet chef cooking show running continuously - until they drool to death.

dehydration(sp big time)

feed them, lots of boiled cabbage and put them in a bubble and let them fart themselves to death

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 08 2002,11:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">feed them, lots of boiled cabbage and put them in a bubble and let them fart themselves to death<span id='postcolor'>

Some people enjoy that. wow.gif

Hope the fucking bitch fries mad.gif

i just got back from dropping off my bro at his school, and heard about it again. They said that she made a joke about it at a party, and someone heard about it and called aithorities.. sick bitch mad.gif

? ? Always when I hear something like this I want to see a picture of the "murder"!

Anyway, I guess half of the story comes from Hollywood the other one from Kentucky-News-Channel

I am wondering if a charge of murder will hold up in court. However, I am not sure how the law works down in Texas

In Canada in a murder case, the Crown attourney must prove two things in order to get a murder conviction.

Mens Reus - the 'thought' or intention (pre-meditation) of a wrongful act.

Actus Reus - the actual act of a crime (murder).

If only one of these sticks, the person can not be charged with murder in the 1st degree. Manslaughter is a more likely charge.

Lets examine this case.

She was under the influence of extasy and alcohol at the time of the accident. Hence, she was in a different state of mind and the accident was probably not intentional. Mens Reus cannot be proved here. This is why I think that she might not be charged with murder in the first degree.

However, she refused to give aid to the victim and hid the body when he died, she obviously knew she was guilty of a wrongful offence. So if the defence tries to claim that she was under the influence of drugs during the 2 or 3 days that the guy was in the garage, their claim probably won't hold up.

I would imagine that the prosecution would put her up on a number of different charges and try to get the max sentence for each one (instead of a murder charge), so it would put her away for quite some time.

Anyone want to add to this?

Tyler

That´s quite a sick thing, but there is much of such sickness going on in the world, most of it we´ll never hear about i guess.

Personally i do look down on people who take drugs but feel sorry for them at the same time, taking such stuff because their live isn´t worth living or "interesting" enough without them, so they need to intoxicate their senses...sad.

[sarcasm]

However death sentence isn´t appropiate imho, instead, as she seems to enjoy chemicals, use her for chemical/biological warfare agents experiments. This way the tax payers still get something out of their money, as she would contribute in some way and be of usage.[/sarcasm]

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Mar. 08 2002,19:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am wondering if a charge of murder will hold up in court. However, I am not sure how the law works down in Texas

In Canada in a murder case, the Crown attourney must prove two things in order to get a murder conviction.

Mens Reus - the 'thought' or intention (pre-meditation) of a wrongful act.

Actus Reus - the actual act of a crime (murder).

If only one of these sticks, the person can not be charged with murder in the 1st degree. Manslaughter is a more likely charge.

Lets examine this case.

She was under the influence of extasy and alcohol at the time of the accident. Hence, she was in a different state of mind and the accident was probably not intentional. Mens Reus cannot be proved here. This is why I think that she might not be charged with murder in the first degree.

However, she refused to give aid to the victim and hid the body when he died, she obviously knew she was guilty of a wrongful offence. So if the defence tries to claim that she was under the influence of drugs during the 2 or 3 days that the guy was in the garage, their claim probably won't hold up.

I would imagine that the prosecution would put her up on a number of different charges and try to get the max sentence for each one (instead of a murder charge), so it would put her away for quite some time.

Anyone want to add to this?

Tyler<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah in Texas its a bit different.

A- She hit him WHILE under the influence...at the LEAST thats Manslaughter. Whether the act was intentional or state of mind doesn't matter. You can still be charged with murder if you are under the influence (here you are more likely to be charged if you are under the influene).

She probably can't be charged for the DUI since only thing they have is here saying she was.

Even after causing the accident, she returned numerous times to say "I'm sorry" and all that BS, and ignored his pleas. ME said he could have survived had he recieved attention. Thats "malicious" and though it lacked "forethought" or it has "motive" (afraid to be punished), obvious signs she knows what she did was wrong, she tried to hide the body (another offense), failed to render aid (as you pointed out...another offense). Though she didn't mean to hit the man (manslaughter charge), the above actions (or inactions) directly caused his death and that is murder.

She won't fry like I hoped....but she will be put away for a long time, especially when her "friends" turn on her (which I'm sure they will in exchange for immunity).

I'll go try to look up more info to better explain it.

As you point out