Sign in to follow this  
MuthaF

SP AI Spawning WTF?!

I had the suspicion, but Badlands mission made me sure:

It's freaking SPAWNING!

I mean, c'mon, military simulator, and enemies just spawn in the air all around me?!

Vehicles spawning in the open 100m from village, WTF?

At first i thought, im such pussie, but HELL NO! you screwed it up! Again, WTF?!

I'm lost of words, i aint no stupid console player god damn it ! (sorry for all intelligent console players :) )

If you really HAD TO add base building/unit recruiting elements, why to implement it in WORST IMAGINABLE WAY?

I mean, how can enemy squad just spawn in open place, not even at base point or bunker? And to add insult to the injury (of intelligence), you dont even freaking CHECK PLAYER POSITION!!! so you like sneaking up to get that fixed-gun positions, no problemo, we just spawn 6 enemies all around you, that's just how real army(MAGIC) works.

I have to stop writing, it would be only profanities. THIS REALLY DO SUCKS BIG TIME!

Edited by MuthaF

I think they can only spawn at the base, but they seem to use quick travel or whatever (you can use it too).

Single Player Campaign!!!

And NO that's not an Answer nor it's Reason neither it's Logical nor Realistic its just plain lazy & stupid.

Spawning in mil.sim game? Are you for real?

As far as I know, reinforcements can be parachuted, flown-in, driven-in, they can take a walk, they can run, they can be shipped, they can swim but they CAN'T just SPAWN.

If at least they were MAGICALLY coming out of HQ basement, i MIGHT accept that, but this is just darn INSULTING!

Edited by MuthaF

Yep exactly my thoughts... putting warfare into the campaign was a pretty bad move

I really like the high command feature, but warfare missions in the campaign are just... awkward. If the game is supposed to be a simulation, keep warfare out of the sp campaign and put it into extra mp/sp missions, it's just not realistic and kills the game's atmosphere tbh.

Anyone played the Squad Commander sp mission? That's decent high command gameplay but without warfare stuff, I would have preferred the campaign to be the same in the later missions, high command usage, but no warfare.

[/Quote]