Sign in to follow this  
nzdfcrash

NZDF Mod C130H Hercules

Hi all yet again for another NZDF mod release for arma1.

3-2.jpg

picture.php?albumid=2&pictureid=2

Mods Required: NZDF Troops and Extendid Event Handlers

Credits go to Rocket for his Herc and DeanosBeanos and loki for their awesome flare scripts.Repaint done by me

Download available from NZARMA site here.

http://www.nzarma.co.nz/index-3.html

As usual enjoy:D

Great work Crash well done mate, as an ex-NZDF man myself, great to see the support through the release of some NZDF themed mods.

great work improving USEC Hercules, now it actually can transport troops, so it's useful in game , nice work :clap:

Edited by william1

hey guys this is a very nice c-130..lol i wish mine was as nice! and if theres anything i could do to help dont hesitate to ask...im know where as creative or as good with PS as you guys are, but ill do what i could if asked..and i was USAF but i am very interested in the real NZDF too! and good luck with your P3A ORION too, its nice as hell, im here if your guys need me!

good luck with your P3A ORION too!

P-3K Orion. The K is for Kiwi ;)

P-3K Orion. The K is for Kiwi ;)

oh maybad lol!, yeah thats right even the us navy dont use them anymore..we use the k versions too..i think! also rocket could you check your PM's bud? i have a few questions i wanted to ask you man..if you have time and all..i know how busy you are!

@crash thanks man for offering to help me..im here for you too..if you need anything at all...also i add the rear side door the the c-130..it dont work..or show up on the inside..but it looks nice from the outside(ill show pics later on my topic) and sorry for using your guys thread..i wont do it any more!:)

oh maybad lol!, yeah thats right even the us navy dont use them anymore..we use the k versions too.

The US Navy uses P-3C's I believe. The K in P-3K indeed does stand for Kiwi. Lockheed couldn't believe how much the kiwi's had changed their aircraft, so we got our own designation.

From wikipedia:

five aircraft originally of P-3B standard but subsequently updated, delivered to New Zealand in 1965-67, replacing Short Sunderlands. The original P-3Bs were operated by No. 5 Squadron RNZAF from Whenuapai, Auckland. These received part of the P-3C Update II package and some local innovations, then being designated P-3K (for Kiwi), together with a P-3B purchased second hand from the Royal Australian Air Force and brought up to P-3K standard. Aircraft were re-winged and underwent a further round of avionics and sensor updates in 2005 (P-3KII).

How do I know this? I worked on the P-3KII aircraft project :)

The US Navy uses P-3C's I believe. The K in P-3K indeed does stand for Kiwi. Lockheed couldn't believe how much the kiwi's had changed their aircraft, so we got our own designation.

From wikipedia:

How do I know this? I worked on the P-3KII aircraft project :)

nice rocket! yeah i was usaf...lol so i really dont know to much about navy air, but thanks for the imput rocket! hope to hear back from ya!:)

I will work on releasing a few more of the mods and some fixes to current stuff now that im back from a certain rally here in nz