Sign in to follow this  
Dgirth

MP mission PBO's

Hello

Does anyone know where i can download the Muiltiplayer mission PBO's ?

I would like to host Coop 30 mission but i need the PBO for it, Its does not save in My documents in the Arma2 profiles Mpmissions.

I loose alot of time trying to find a decent coop30 mission to play on, due to bugs ect so i wanna host my own.

Thank you for your time

Hi Dgirth

What OS are you running?

In XP you will find any mission you have played in MP in your MPMissionsCache Folder which you will find probaly find on this path asuming ArmA II is like ArmA:

C:\Documents and Settings\your windows username\Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA 2\MPMissionsCache

Copy it from there to the MPMissions folder on this path:

...My Documents\ArmA 2 Other Profiles\your ArmA player name\MPMissions

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

it's easier to find it if you use the -profiles command when you start ArmA2, since you then get MPMIssionsCache and User catalog in the same spot.

Im using Vista64 for some reason in vista the PBO's dont get put in your MPMissionsCache Folder :mad: anyone know where i can get them ?

Im using Vista64 for some reason in vista the PBO's dont get put in your MPMissionsCache Folder :mad: anyone know where i can get them ?

Same. ArmA 2 creates the folders but they're all empty.

For vista goto user(username) apps data, local, ArmA2, MP Mission cache. Make sure your folder are'nt hidden if so goto folder options in control panel an switch.:)

Could anyone kindly post the download link, thanks.

Could anyone kindly post the download link, thanks.

Download link?

For vista goto user(username) apps data, local, ArmA2, MP Mission cache. Make sure your folder are'nt hidden if so goto folder options in control panel an switch.:)

Thank you for your replys and thank you Call_991 for solving the problem for me :)

i have windows 7 and im trying to figure out the same thing. but i cannot find it.