Sign in to follow this  
OneLunG

Performance!

So, I've been griping about my performance and the fact that it seems to utterly suck even though I think I am running a decent rig.

My system specs are as follows:

Intel Core i7 920 (OC'd to 3.4ghz)

3gb Corsair DDR3 ram

EVGA 9800GTX+ 1GB video

RAID0 HD setup..

The thing that I just noticed was this.

I went back and tried to play ArmA and even on Normal settings under ArmA my FPS sucks. It never used to.

This seemed to happen after I installed nHancer for the Nvidia card. I uninstalled it but I wonder if its still having an effect?

So, I've been griping about my performance and the fact that it seems to utterly suck even though I think I am running a decent rig.

My system specs are as follows:

Intel Core i7 920 (OC'd to 3.4ghz)

3gb Corsair DDR3 ram

EVGA 9800GTX+ 1GB video

RAID0 HD setup..

The thing that I just noticed was this.

I went back and tried to play ArmA and even on Normal settings under ArmA my FPS sucks. It never used to.

This seemed to happen after I installed nHancer for the Nvidia card. I uninstalled it but I wonder if its still having an effect?

Sounds like your driver got corrupted, try doing a fresh reinstall of your drivers. If that doesnt work then do a virus scan.

BUT, before you do any of that. Just make sure you dont have some stupid settings messed up in your nvidea graphics controls.

Sounds like your driver got corrupted, try doing a fresh reinstall of your drivers. If that doesnt work then do a virus scan.

BUT, before you do any of that. Just make sure you dont have some stupid settings messed up in your nvidea graphics controls.

Got it fixed, did a fresh install of drivers...performance is better.....But, still not great :S

There is obviously something wrong somewhere, I'm sure it will be fixed soon through new graphics drivers and updates to ARMA2 itself