Sign in to follow this  
Overwhelming

Mr Murray Editor Guide

thank you mr murray for this great guide :)

i'm sure that there will be sooo many great mission born in the future because your priceless effort to the community. yay :yay:

That is unfortunate about your previous guide. That said, please don't let the bad actions of one hurt 1000's of others. I know your guide has been the single thing at times that kept me from giving up all hope on Arma 2 and joining the hordes of call of duty.

Thank you for your previous work.

Wenn Sie noch mit Übersetzung für Englisch helfen würde mag Ich meine Hilfe anzubieten. Ich bin Englischlehrer als Fremdsprache und das Studium eines Linguistik Grad.

If you still need help with translation and proof-reading, I'm willing to offer my help. I teach English as a TEFL and am also studying a linguistics degree

MrMurray, don't be discouraged with your IP theft.

If you setup a paypal donation button, I would gladly donate some €€ for the new guide. And I'm sure other people would do the same. You would be helping the community (your original intention) and earn some bucks for the trouble.

MrMurray, don't be discouraged with your IP theft.

If you setup a paypal donation button, I would gladly donate some €€ for the new guide. And I'm sure other people would do the same. You would be helping the community (your original intention) and earn some bucks for the trouble.

Indeed!

I'd be happy to donate for such a high quality project. :smile:

I am still amply looking forward to the A2 guide! I understand how aggravating it must be for someone to profit off of your work, but please don't punish the rest of us!

I support you 110% bother!