Sign in to follow this  
Dancer

Can I have my money back?

No, I can't, because it's a computer game?

Yeah right. I can't have my money back, because totally bugged entertainment software always spits into the face of the customer who can't get a refund whenever a bunch of greedy fraudsters put a piece of crap into a box and sell it in a computer game store.

Oh, wait. There IS something I can do which is even better: I can continue to tell every gaming person I know how you cheated on your customers with a "game" called Arma 2. I can continue to tell every stranger I see in a computer store who has your box in his hand about how he should not make the same mistake I did. Worked a couple of times - people put it back - and you don't get anything.

And even better: I can laugh in your face while reading the wasting quotes and ratings you get from computer magazines like here: http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/wertungskasten/action/43597/arma_2.html

And you know what? That joy WILL be worth the €50,00 you robbed from me.

Get lost.

No, I can't, because it's a computer game?

Yeah right. I can't have my money back, because totally bugged entertainment software always spits into the face of the customer who can't get a refund whenever a bunch of greedy fraudsters put a piece of crap into a box and sell it in a computer game store.

Oh, wait. There IS something I can do which is even better: I can continue to tell every gaming person I know how you cheated on your customers with a "game" called Arma 2. I can continue to tell every stranger I see in a computer store who has your box in his hand about how he should not make the same mistake I did. Worked a couple of times - people put it back - and you don't get anything.

And even better: I can laugh in your face while reading the wasting quotes and ratings you get from computer magazines like here: http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/wertungskasten/action/43597/arma_2.html

And you know what? That joy WILL be worth the €50,00 you robbed from me.

Get lost.

Troll attempt failed.

Maybe you don't have a legal copy? Send your key to Placebo here and he'll check if it's valid.

Why are you still online?

Thaught you fucked off and told the world how incredible stupid you are... ARMA2 seems to be very low in bugs compared. And it gets fixed through patches (you know the stuff all serious dev houses support you with after release to fix and enhance things with). ArmA1 was fixed eventually and it was really buggy. But hey go play the polished superficial commercial braindead mega smash box office hits cause it seriously shows that you dont like these kind of entertainment anyway.

To counter this i can say that i really liked ARMA2 when i tested it! Didnt have time to look for specific bugs and just tested to have fun and do some tactical moves and it all worked flawlessly. Cant wait for some patches and cool addons + the game itself (19th soon!!!). Good work BIS as always!

PS. UAV needs to get a stabilizer on the camera. :) Hard to investigate the ground without.

/Alex

Bye!

We didn't want you here anyway, Dancer.

Refunds are handled by the place you bought the game from, feel free to contact them.