Sign in to follow this  
Goodspeed

The most expected?

What is your most expected MOD\Addon\Campaign ?

As for me, I'm realy waiting Winter March wink.gif

Vietnam !!

Sound of the jungle, tropical rainstorms, little villages with huts, rivers ( me crosses fingers ) huey's flying over, ..... paint it black hehe

2nd : a present day conflict !

Still can remember an old game ( forgot the name completely ) i think it must have been one of the first fps tactical shooters around, i have even forgot if it was 1st or 3rd person ?? damn.

Someone can remember this one ?? Was in Vietnam

Invasion 1944: Fields of Glory

I'd love to sit in that Higgin's boat and wait till those doors open and getting blasted to bits on Amaha/Utah beach smile.gif

1066:Revenge of the Hastings smile.gif

Guest Scooby

Adventures of William Wallace is what I want to see.

On other hand Winter March sounds promising.

Vietnam!

No second worldwar stuff!

PSC

Wintermarch....Can't wait to sit in the commander's seat of a T-34 or the cockpit of an Il-2. Maybe even call in some katyusha support biggrin.gif

I'm waiting for all the mods biggrin.gif I'm gonna play each and every one of them till my brains start coming out my eyeballs as a green soup. I think Vietnam is the one I'm most looking forward to. Pure infantry combat. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Mar. 07 2002,13:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Still can remember an old game ( forgot the name completely ) i think it must have been one of the first fps tactical shooters around, i have even forgot if it was 1st or 3rd person ?? damn.

Someone can remember this one ?? Was in Vietnam<span id='postcolor'>

SEAL Team?

It´s really old though, published around 1993. Anyway that´s the only one I remember.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Armpit @ Mar. 07 2002,15:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Mar. 07 2002,13:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Still can remember an old game ( forgot the name completely ) i think it must have been one of the first fps tactical shooters around, i have even forgot if it was 1st or 3rd person ?? damn.

Someone can remember this one ?? Was in Vietnam<span id='postcolor'>

SEAL Team?

It´s really old though, published around 1993. Anyway that´s the only one I remember.<span id='postcolor'>

Hehe, doesn t ring a bell, but s it s some time ago now.

Could be, it was alot on the rivers, that is still know and wasn t very easy.

It could be seal team. But too long ago sad.gif

Yup sounds like Seal Team, absolute classic of it's time, you can still find it to download as "abandonware" smile.gif

Vietnam. As one lad said it would be amazing of done correctly. biggrin.gif

Also the World War 2 mod seems promising.

Starship Troopers mod is also one on my list since l loved the film biggrin.gif

Seal Team box art......

sealteam.jpg

If anyone wants a URL to download the game PM me smile.gif

Some more Seal Team stuff....

Ickle screenshot seal.jpe

Midi of ingame music smile.gif

Small "review" from Underdogs.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One of the best 3D tactical combat simulations, I really don't know why this game never made it into any Hall of Fame. In SEAL Team, you will assemble a 4-member SEAL team to carry out missions in the Mae Khong Delta during the Vietnam War. Missions cover a wide range, including espionage, rescue, recon, and demolition. The game's graphical and sound atmospheres are excellent (you'll know enemies are nearby from the boot-cracking sounds), as is the authenticity of hand signals, weapons, medals, and so on. There are dozens of SEAL commandos under your command, and you must be careful to let them all experience combat, or you might end up with only a handful of veterans but dozens of "green" soldiers. Each commando has different character statistics and specialty, and you will grow quite attached to them as the war wears on (although not to the personal level as Jagged Alliance).

For all its resemblance to other first-person 3D shooters, SEAL Team was definitely not designed for action gamers, because patience and observational skills are key to winning in this game: as in real life, you'll need to wait minutes, or even almost an hour, to ambush enemies successfully. Such long pauses when nothing seems to be going on will doubtless turn trigger-happy gamers off, but those who crave realistic simulation of Vietnam War will be well-rewarded with a very deep and engaging game. Two thumbs up!

<span id='postcolor'>

No it wouldn't, it's now classed as abandonware being 9 years old and having been out of "print" for so long it's public domain.

(If I'm wrong someone correct me) smile.gif

Errr you're wrong, abandonware is illegal no matter how old the game is.

Hmm you sure? You know of somewhere saying that?

It says so even on the Underdogs site. I could post the link but that could be classified as warez confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 07 2002,14:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1066:Revenge of the Hastings smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

how about 'Fall of Roman empire'? c.a. 800? smile.gif

Thx Placebo !!

Was breaking my head about this one, but it was seal team .

Had some fun weeks with it hehehe, those were the days ;-)

You could hear the VC shouting wasnt it ?? Shivers hehe, hiding and hearing them come

I dont need to download SEAL team, I've had the boxed copy for about 7 years smile.gif

btw I dont think it's warez. Most the games that are still owned and under some sort of copyright laws you CANT download from the site in question. SEAL team is owned by Andre Gagnon & Sonny Hays-Eberts who were probally contacted and gave permission to the site in question to distribute their game for free. I think smile.gif

Goodspeed, spasibo za podderjku nashego moda! biggrin.gif