Sign in to follow this  
nedley

The Community Mission

Offtopic:

I have to back up the russians here. If you read the first post through, I think there is a bias against russia and pro western, though it tries to balance it a bit.

Funny thing is, when I read

3. Then the Russians show up and ask where he is

I didn't even think about it. So the russians are the "bad" guys, everybody knows that... I'm just so used to it.

I have met both decent and undecent people from both russia and usa, and both russia and usa have a history of governments who like to invade foreigners. So I think in general both russians and (united states) americans should not be surprised if they get to be the bad guys in anyones story. I would like to see more from a russian (or generally "eastern") point of view though.

Ontopic (a little):

That said being this an idea for an internet community mission, I don't think lines drawn to a map (aka borders) should exist here and making the people of Chernarus the bad guys could have been quite a "takeable" solution for everyone. Or are there any Chernarussians around who disagree here?

Russians, USA and Chernarussians are simply the available factions in game.

There are no real-life political, social or even justifiable comparisons to be made from this, fictional story.

Please remain on topic, post what you would like to see in the mission.

As I said earlier, it depends which side your on as to who the bad guy is!

I guess i'll just add some more...

18.The confrontation with the Russian ambassador doesn't end well and the Russian ambassdor is verbally assualted and the media takes this and bends this to their cause with the general population of the US questions the involvement of the US forces because of a significant amount of troops dying from escalating terrorist attacks on US and Russian military installments... the support from the population seems to be ending similar to Vietnam many years earlier...

Edited by Yrkidding