Sign in to follow this  
dale0404

Domination Missions

I spoke to Xeno the other day through the game and asked him if he was going to create a Domination Mission for Arma 2, he said no :(

Anyone able to port the missions across?

Cheers

Dale

I spoke to Xeno the other day through the game and asked him if he was going to create a Domination Mission for Arma 2, he said no :(

Psst, I was just kidding :D

But it'll take some time to get used to the million new features and I want to play A2 a little bit first ;) Though I must admit that I've made one MP mission allready and it's number one on the A2 swec stats, Air Cav A2 :)

Xeno

Though I must admit that I've made one MP mission allready and it's number one on the A2 swec stats, Air Cav A2 :)

Is this the port of old Air Cav we know or a totally new one from scratch and just name similarity?

Port it,plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz til new one comes out:bounce3:

Is this the port of old Air Cav we know or a totally new one from scratch and just name similarity?

There's a convoy, a SF Team, destroy tanks, two Tunguskas, an artillery officer...

The concept is from one of my all time favourite A1 missions, Air Cav from Sgt. Ace, but everything else is made from scratch, means only the idea or concept is ported.

There's a little difference, it's for 50 players and one Blackhawk more than in the original version. And, the mission doesn't end when all Blackhawks are destroyed (compromise for public playing with many new A2 players)

Xeno

Love your work on Domination. With ACE mode it prolonged my enjoyment of Arma1. Whichever mission you'll create - it will be a hit I'm sure of it. Regards.

Good to hear Xeno!

Air Cav indeed is a good public mission.

I think I just played your map on a german server, was quite fun. Everyone was trying to get those aa thingies but it took us quite a while to take them down.

But why doesnt the enemy try to attack our airstrip? They've got a lot of T90s, BMps and AA and I dont think the players could stop them - just seems a little bit strange that they wait until we finish them off.

Curry