Sign in to follow this  
caz

Im becoming a racist :/

nah scrub that

just fuked off a bit cus i came across this dum jihad site and its made me really fucked off with them

ignore smile.gif

Gun control = genocide

ahh, there is much worse. There is one site that sais that: if there wouldnt have been any gun-restrictions in Germany back in 1944 the Jewish-Germans could have defended themselves.

Find the silly Site here

(wobble has little image in his sig that reminds me of that thesis)

Me personally, I got nothing to do with it. But I think they abuse history as a marketing tool for there own purposes. Basically they abuse their own dead to support a silly thesis. "profiting from the dead" or something like that it was called in a magazine (written by a lady with jewish roots).

Maybe you should change this thread to: Sites that make me furious.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Mar. 07 2002,14:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if there wouldnt have been any gun-restrictions in Germany back in 1944 the Jewish-Germans could have defended themselves.<span id='postcolor'>

Lol uh-uh, Yep, "Honey get my shotgun there's a Panzer coming this way". I'm sure that would have worked. I find it sad that people have to resort to spewing such nonsense to protect their rights.

*sneaks off to re-write a small portion of the U.S constitution*

Revised: "You have the right to arm Bears" biggrin.gif

yes indeed a lot of "what ifs" it dont work like that =[[

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Mar. 07 2002,15:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"profiting from the dead" or something like that it was called in a magazine (written by a lady with jewish roots).<span id='postcolor'>

Are you referring to my FAQ? wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 07 2002,15:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Are you referring to my FAQ?  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nah we all know you possess that rare quality ironically known as "comon sense"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 07 2002,15:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Mar. 07 2002,15:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"profiting from the dead" or something like that it was called in a magazine (written by a lady with jewish roots).<span id='postcolor'>

Are you referring to my FAQ?  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No I am refering to a German magazine called "Focus". This is where I found the link and a short comment on it

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Mar. 07 2002,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No I am refering to a German magazine called "Focus".<span id='postcolor'>

Almost sounds like FAQ but in the plural form.

BTW, is this spam? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 07 2002,17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes it is biggrin.gif you're the worst spammer on the whole forums wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You know, I was really going to add: waiting for Damage's professional opinion.

Lol uh-uh, Yep, "Honey get my shotgun there's a Panzer coming this way"

well think about it.. it would be quite annoying for the army to have to deal with someone shooting at them constantly from every corner or window.. insted of being able to just roll in and heard them like sheep.

if you read about the theoretical invastion plans of the US by the Soviet Union (cold war days) armed US citizens were considered by the Soviets to be a MAJOR threat.. becuase if every citizen with a firearm chose to fight they estimated between 500,000 and 2,000,000 extra sivuet army casualties just from US citizens..

and armed populace that doesent like you is no small challenge..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 07 2002,19:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well think about it.. it would be quite annoying for the army to have to deal with someone shooting at them constantly from every corner or window..  insted of being able to just roll in and heard them like sheep.

if you read about the theoretical invastion plans of the US by the Soviet Union (cold war days)  armed US citizens were considered by the Soviets to be a MAJOR threat.. becuase if every citizen with a firearm chose to fight they estimated between 500,000 and 2,000,000 extra sivuet army casualties just from US citizens..

and armed populace that doesent like you is no small challenge..<span id='postcolor'>

Granted, but no gun-control laws for the jews would mean no gun control laws for the non-jewish, Nazi-brainwashed Germans as well. What do you think they would do if the jews, which were a small minority, fought back? Well, the Nazi media would have called them "terrorists", and every SS-wannabe with a pea shooter and itchy trigger finger would have used them as target practice, as well as the German regulars.

I'm not trying to state my views on gun control, I'm pretty impartial in that issue. What I'm trying to say is, unlike some people want us to believe, it would have made no difference to German Jews in WW2 wether they had a shotgun or hunting rifle or not.

I think being tooled like Dodge City would have made a significant difference in the Warsaw Ghetto.. Nah, this argument is too complex, but heres a couple of thoughts:

Back in the thirties, one of the German Generals went to Switzerland to view Swiss maneouvers. Despite never having been to war for centuries, Swiss troops are highly regarded for their marksmanship. Out on the ranges, the General watched these guys bust some caps, then turned to his Swiss oppo, and said "Very impressive, but the Wehrmacht outnumbers your army ten to one. What would you do if we attacked?"

The Swiss General didn't blink. "Each soldier would fire ten rounds of ammunition."

I dunno what its got to do with the subject either.

That's spam smile.gif

Lol uh-uh, Yep, "Honey get my shotgun there's a Panzer coming this way"

Hmm. in the Broadlands of Norfolk, UK, there exist some relics called "Punt Guns;" 3 or 2 bore shotguns, designed to take out whole flocks of ducks or geese at once. They were too big to be fired from the shoulder, they were mounted on boats, punts, at a slight upward angle and paddled into position by the flock and fired. first the gunshot startled the birds, then by the time the shot reached them they were in the air.

My point?

In the 1940's when Britain was looking a bit desperate, the plan was for the Home Guard to load these beasts with solid shot and use them against tanks.

Though how the bang would startle the tank into flying remains a mystery...

edit.

Found an image:

punting-boat.jpg

Whether or not that is not the issue here. I am just terribly anoyed that a group of Kentucky-farmers interprets such a dark piece of history with their A+B=C logic. Oh of course I forgot, just because they got Israeli roots they understand history better then people that lived and suffered here.

I mean how twisted must one be to assume that a German-Jew would have ever thought about the German Weapon laws as a reason for their indefensiveness.

But for you non-brainers over there (I mean the writers of the Site)

why your logic wouldnt work:

Those Jews back in the Hitler-era considered themselves (as I do) as 100% Germans. Which they were since their families arrived centuries before in the middle age.

Being German at those times meant also a certain prussian discipline towards State and government. Noone would have ever dared to aim at a policeman (especially if there is a whole truck coming to get you)

Reason 2. Germany was a highly developed and intellectual country, noone in the beginning(also the jewish-germans) could believe that something like this would ever happen in the country of Goethe and Schiller. The genocide started when the jewish part of the population was already fully demoralised (but of course you Rambos would have killed them all like in Wolfenstein part 1). It wasnt that that they came and said: pack your things we are going to kill you and your family. No, they were moved first and gathered in Gethos. Their things were taken away...and a long period of demoralisation started.

3. Dont forget that Germany was playing the mayor role in a world-war, this confusion amongst the population gave Hitler basically free hand to do whatever he wanted with the Jewish-Germans

I am sick of reading what I write since it is such an infantile simplification but still it is worth more than their marketing text to safe the "county weapon laws" for some shepherds.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Mar. 07 2002,23:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am sick of reading what I write since it is such an infantile simplification but still it is worth more than their marketing text to safe the "county weapon laws" for some shepherds.<span id='postcolor'>

/me claps

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Mar. 07 2002,16:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 07 2002,15:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Mar. 07 2002,15:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"profiting from the dead" or something like that it was called in a magazine (written by a lady with jewish roots).<span id='postcolor'>

No I am refering to a German magazine called "Focus". This is where I found the link and a short comment on it<span id='postcolor'>

Focus isn't exactly a reliable news source...I'd go with Spiegel any day.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Mar. 08 2002,11:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Mar. 07 2002,16:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 07 2002,15:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Mar. 07 2002,15:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"profiting from the dead" or something like that it was called in a magazine (written by a lady with jewish roots).<span id='postcolor'>

No I am refering to a German magazine called "Focus". This is where I found the link and a short comment on it<span id='postcolor'>

Focus isn't exactly a reliable news source...I'd go with Spiegel any day.<span id='postcolor'>

True, but what else do get to read in a Barber shop?

biggrin.gif