Sign in to follow this  
Royal Marine

ARMA 2 german to english version?

Hi,

I just bought ARMA 2 in germany and installed it but it came in german language. Is there anyway to have it in English?

No, well ... there is a German to English mod file floating around, consists of some very random and sporadic translation.

No, well ... there is a German to English mod file floating around, consists of some very random and sporadic translation.

90% of it is translated, it is considered taboo on the forums though since it's just the beta english .pbo(s)

i am interested in a mod or way to translate to english too, since i finally decided to buy this game (and dont't speak german).

I won't blame BI policy of release the game in Germany 3 weeks before than in rest of Europe, I know moderators cannot encourage this translation practice and i can understand their points about beta leaked code, but as a customer i hope they won't disallow me to translate in some way the game i've just bought ...

Edited by fabrizioT

Community translating the game (Like the efforts during ArmA1) is fine with us.

The problem comes from posting the files which were leaked from press preview versions/beta testers, which we can't let be distributed here.

Please use this thread if you wish to discuss this topic.