Sign in to follow this  
shadowze

Anyone have problems with the Metaboli download ?

I canny wait 3 weeks so thought I would get ze german version

Went through the credit card stuff ok and got an email with links to download

the files ok.

BUT I have not got any information on the key to use to install the game with

Is this usual or Am I missing something ? ( such as a step to complete)

I had the same 'problem' but if you read further down the email, the key is there ;)

Thanks Mate , but no joy.

I did actually read through the message fully

Nothing resembles any key code in the message

:-(

I'm at the same point as you right now, all geared up, money's been deducted from my account, but no code... Actually in the email it says up top that a seperate e-mail will be sent after the payment is verified.

They had a bugged email. The key was given to you at the last page in the payment process. The mail i received afterwards with receit and info didn't contain the key. Last night i received the same mail again but now it included the key. You should have received the key by now.

btw, the mail comes from kundensupport@gamesplanet.com. Make sure it goes through your spamfilter.

Edited by Raggz

They had a bugged email. The key was given to you at the last page in the payment process. The mail i received afterwards with receit and info didn't contain the key. Last night i received the same mail again but now it included the key. You should have received the key by now.

btw, the mail comes from kundensupport@gamesplanet.com. Make sure it goes through your spamfilter.

Nope , no key was given on last page of the payment procedure ( I looked REAL hard for it)

And none in the email , like froggyluv states it said following email will have key

sorry, I have heard from a mate who saw my registration email and says his is different to mine. mine didn't mention having to wait for a key.

I ordered mine this morning - the confirmation email said the key will be be sent in a second email within 8 hours of my purchase, pending confirmation of payment.

I just phoned my credit card company and they confirmed that they have approved the transaction, so in theory I now have a maximum of 6 hours to wait... :j:

Will update in due course.

Just logg in into your account there and select "Arma2-Send information" a 2nd email will be send to your account including the key.

Just logg in into your account there and select "Arma2-Send information" a 2nd email will be send to your account including the key.

thanks for this, but which account do you mean? I bought Arma2 from metaboli.de, but the download confirmation email was from kundensupport@gamesplanet.de.

To makes things more confusing, at no point was i asked to choose a username/password in order to create an account, i was simply asked for my email address.... :confused:

There's no account, he must be thinking of Petergames.

Well, pretty frustrating so far. I've emailed their customer support and they've told me that the e-mail had already been sent seperately for security matters and to both check my spam account and wait another 24 hours. There is just no way that e-mail came as 3 of their responses have gone into my standard acct plus I checked it for safe measure. To ask me to keep waiting another full day to see if it shows up is just riduculous and I've let them know that.

Nope , no key was given on last page of the payment procedure ( I looked REAL hard for it)

And none in the email , like froggyluv states it said following email will have key

Strange, i got the downlad links and key on the last page, then i received a mail with links but no key. And yesterday, as said, i received a new mail with links and key.

They gave me a key after I caught their tongue. They said you get a key about 4-8hrs after purchase, took me like 12hours to download so told em it been 12hours+ and they responded quickly with the key.

I got my key just now from Metaboli, I installed the game all ok, and when I try to run it errors saying it cant find the CD DVD in the drive, being a digital download I dont have the DVD. Did I miss a step in the installation?

tried applying the beta patch? Hoping that wasn't the cause because Im patching now.

It took 14 hours from the initial order

I got 2 x emails with key in it ( 1 min apart)

And 1 email telling me they had resent my key to me

Weird ........