Sign in to follow this  
Rebel@heart

AI disabled - doesn´t react

Some others reported it already, there´s a bug whereas the AI stops reacting to anything. I couldn´t reproduce it so far but sometimes the AI just stops and does nothing (also reported by pcgames).

Is anyone abel to reproduce it? Please post in detail what you´ve done.

It seems to appear after you load an autosave.

It seems to appear after you load an autosave.

hmm, i never loaded an autosave and got the issue once in the MOUT training camp. Is it 100% reproduciable for you or others?

Unfortunately it is reproducable.

I also experienced it in the Mout training camp: 5 soldiers reacted to my presence as expected but the war lord did nothing. I even tried to talk to him because I thought he was a civilian with his hunting rifle. He said something like he was busy ( I don't remember exactly). Anyway, I could not finish the mission and decided to check the mission notes. I learned that there are 6 opponents. So I folded the map and shot him which ended the mission.

Unfortunately it is reproducable.

I also experienced it in the Mout training camp: 5 soldiers reacted to my presence as expected but the war lord did nothing. I even tried to talk to him because I thought he was a civilian with his hunting rifle. He said something like he was busy ( I don't remember exactly). Anyway, I could not finish the mission and decided to check the mission notes. I learned that there are 6 opponents. So I folded the map and shot him which ended the mission.

so far i couldnt repro it, it seems random for me. i wonder what triggers it. my loaded savegames work sometimes and sometimes they dont.