Sign in to follow this  
&#lt;:MeAn -NiPa:&#gt;

Operation flashpoint sims skins?

I was just playing the Sims:Hot Date and I had a kool idea...OpFlash. Sims Skins! biggrin.gif How kl that would be, a house party with Guba and his buddies turning up.

If the idea aint already taken, ill model them and post them on my site!!! What do u think?

Please keep your sick perversions out of this forum thank you very much wink.gif

LOL I'm sure if it can be done people who plays Sims and Opf will find it most splendid smile.gif

Errr notice the wink and the smiley?

C&C renegade has characters for The Sims so why not OFP? smile.gif

Not that I am going to play The Sims anymore (unless I get a nostalgia attack offcourse tounge.gif) so I dont care that much smile.gif

I dont like the sims becuase I was always trying to kill people by burning the house down or telling them to go for a swim and then I would remove the steps, gave em a nice gravestone for my troubles though smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ Mar. 07 2002,00:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont like the sims becuase I was always trying to kill people by burning the house down or telling them to go for a swim and then I would remove the steps, gave em a nice gravestone for my troubles though smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol same as me biggrin.gif I made a guy go into a room, took the door away, and made him light up the fireplace that had a wooden table next to it tounge.gif Poor guy burned to death :|

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol same as me I made a guy go into a room, took the door away, and made him light up the fireplace that had a wooden table next to it Poor guy burned to death :|<span id='postcolor'>

damnit! I want this game now sad.gif

Also getting them to fight by making bad remarks to each other is good, damn, why did I remove this, I think I might re install it smile.gif

Oh and calling the police, fire service and ordering a pizza, then not answering the door biggrin.gif

Best one was 1 guy having 1 wife and 4 girlfriends kiss the wife in front of the 5 girlfriends and he would get a right slap off them lol biggrin.gif or geting the kids sent to military school then locking him in his room by removing all the doors and the windows.