Sign in to follow this  
DOA

Large collection of Addons in one pack.

Hmmm about this:

http://hotfile.com/

Megaupload it's good but it have a one big mistake... Sometimes is hard to find free slots :/

When You upload this send me pm. If will be all right with files, I can do a mirror.

edit-----

Free premium users have a better transfer of downloading file during downloading from hotfile than megaupload. It's my opinion of course ;)

Thanks, I am uploading to hotfile.com now.

Still working on it.

Edited by DOA

3x900 mb ? :/ with a limit 150mb /h :/

Maybe You have a detailed list of all addons in package ?

edit----

I probably have most of this addons so I want to know if thing is worth it..

edit2----

???? What the... are You adding package to hotfile now ?

Edited by Bielow

Im having a hard time finding a suitable host for the files. Most of the sites make you wait 30 or more seconds before your download starts and force you to sit through a few advertizements,etc. Some of these fee hosts take forever to upload or download. Im still working on makeing these files available again in case anyone ever needs any of these addons. I know lots of people are still playing Operation Flashpoint. :)

I finally got a reply from dropbox saying they are sorry I am having these issues and they are "looking into it". They also suggest I use a download manager so I can restart downloads. They didn't read my trouble ticket or they would have seen the the files download and show complete but are not the correct size.

Here is a link to the list of addons in the pack: http://www.thegraveyardshift.net/download/TGS_addOns_pack.txt

I will get them hosted somewhere and post the links on the first post in this thread. Sorry this is taking so long.

Edited by DOA

This is a collection of community made, third party, addons for the one and only original Operation Flashpoint. The one created by Bohemia Interactive Studio. :-)

I have played around in the mission editor for years and while I enjoy the conversion mods such as FDF, ACE, FFUR and others, I also collected a very large set of individual addons. With the community focus shifting frist to ArmA and now on to ArmA2, some of these addons are getting difficult to find. A few guys, new to OFP, got a hold of my pack and thanked me for the opportunity to pick up a ton of OFP addons in one big download. So I thought I would make it available to any OFP brothers who may benefit from it.

It is a large pack and it takes a long time to download, but it was still much faster than downloading all these individually, if you can still find them, and then unpacking them and sorting the readmes etc.

Here is a link to the change control document which lists the addons included in this pack: http://www.thegraveyardshift.net/download/TGS_addOns_pack.txt

Here is a screen capture of windows explorer showing what is in the pack.

@TGS.JPG

I will look into mediafire, thanks. I had them on my dropbox shares but they suddenly stopped downloading correctly. They would come down and the window would say download complete but they were too small and of course would not unpack. I have them uploaded now on megaupload and will put the links in the first post in this thread.

Thank you all for your interest and support of the original Operation Flashpoint and BIS.

Thank you for the pack.

What about submitting it to Ofp.info if you think that you have some addons they might have missed?

Thank you for the pack.

What about submitting it to Ofp.info if you think that you have some addons they might have missed?

Wow, I never even thought that a top shelf BIS community site would host my collection. It is nice to get all these old OFP addons in one pack rather than download and sort them individually; but it may not please some of the addon makers to have their work bundled or God forbid, I missed any quality addons and offended anyone. If I missed any good addons it was not intentional. I just gathered things I wanted for the missions I was creating in the editor, then as time moved on I found myself possessing a pretty comprehensive collection. I'm sure there are too many private collections for a community site to start distributing mine, everyone would want them to distribute theirs also.

Thanks for the kind words. I have made so many friends from all over the globe that I never would have met if not for BIS. Just another in the long list of things we will never be able to thank them enough for.

DOA

Currently deployed at an undisclosed location in Takistan.

Well I am getting frustrated. I got part one ok last night. I started part two and let it run when I went to sleep. When I got up in the morning I had a messege that transfer was aborted. I tried part two twice again today and it starts ok, but in short time transfer rate goes to crap and it stops.

MegaUpload is capped at 100kb/sec with only 1 d/l at a time. At 100k or so d/l time should be 2 hrs+ but as it slows it turns into 3-4 hrs. With the size of the files there are not too mnay free options. Maybe Rellekki will put in on OFPR.info, but I doubt it since it's mainly a collection of already released addons.

Possibly the answer is just to pack any addons that were modified by TGS along with any uncommon addons that can't be found else where.

Edited by Zulu1

@ All posters on the thread up to this point. Check your Personal Messages for one from me. :)

I have been working with DropBox.com on the issue of the pack downloading and showing as complete but in fact it is not complete and too small. Dropbox is pretty reliable and fast for a free host and MegaUploads free service leaves a lot to be desired. I am testing now and will post the new dropbox links in the first post on this thread and will attempt to edit out the other links. Thanks for hanging in there. I hope you get the addons you need.

It could be a time consuming process for you to download this pack but if you want or need most of these addons it would take much longer to locate them at a community site and download the individual files, unpack them and then sort them and their readMes, example-demo missons, and pbos into a mod folder. This pack is already a mod folder with decent documentation, ready to roll. Thanks again. The Real BIS Operation Flashpoint should live forever.

Hi DOA,

Just did a qucik check and d/l speed looks good...380/kbs :)

Question..Will the graveyardshift server be returning? We could use another good addon type coop server. :D

Edited by Zulu1

I lost my high bandwidth server when my employer moved all our equipment off site to remote data centers. :-(

I am down to a cable modem server right now but I am working on it. as soon as I can get a little configuration done on our ports out at the data center I will run OFP and ArmA 2 servers. I will try to remember to post here when that happens. Flashpoint Forever!

hi DOA,

it's been a while since you posted your pack...however i'll try to ask my question:

i've read that in your pack there are Winter Nogojev 1.1 and Russian Weapons Pack...i need these two addons cause i've recentely tried FDF mod and, as you surely already know, some missions needs them...i've googled around but no luck, since i don't want to install the entire pack only for 2 addons can you please name them to me so i can copy/paste without messing around?---tnx

PS:sorry 4 my english

hi DOA,

it's been a while since you posted your pack...however i'll try to ask my question:

i've read that in your pack there are Winter Nogojev 1.1 and Russian Weapons Pack...i need these two addons cause i've recentely tried FDF mod and, as you surely already know, some missions needs them...i've googled around but no luck, since i don't want to install the entire pack only for 2 addons can you please name them to me so i can copy/paste without messing around?---tnx

PS:sorry 4 my english

@All: The links to my addons collecton @TGS (version 2009) should still work.

Greetings BlackMambo,

I am always happy to help out a fellow Operation Flashpoint brother.

The FDF mod is outstanding. I think all the addons needed for their missions should be included in ther FDF MOD for Operation Flashpoint.

you can find it on this web site: http://www.fdfmod.org/downloads/

You can get the winter pack which includes the winter islands at this link: http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/file/Winter_Selection_pack;35045 it contains the winter OF islands including Winter Nogova.

You can get the RHS (Red Hammer Studio) Russian weapons pack here

http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/file/RHS_Weapons_Pack;71721

Good luck to you. The original Operation Flashpoint, created by Bohemia Interactive Studio is still an excellent program and many "modern" games still fall way short of its capibilites and gaming experience.

Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis will live forever. :notworthy:

Edited by DOA

thank you very much DOA...

your answer was great...sorry if i didn't replied fast but i've been very busy in these days...i've seen also your pm...you're simply great and all the forum should apprenciate you effort for this great game...

I lost my high bandwidth server when my employer moved all our equipment off site to remote data centers. :-(

I am down to a cable modem server right now but I am working on it. as soon as I can get a little configuration done on our ports out at the data center I will run OFP and ArmA 2 servers. I will try to remember to post here when that happens. Flashpoint Forever!

Finally Time Warner cable upgraded in my area and we now have the "wideband" service which is a 50 MBPS down-pipe and an 5 MBPS up-pipe. I now have the bandwidth to handle more players on the server. :-)

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

thank you very much DOA...

your answer was great...sorry if i didn't replied fast but i've been very busy in these days...i've seen also your pm...you're simply great and all the forum should apprenciate you effort for this great game...

I'm always glad to help a Flashpoint-ArmA brother. Good luck with your addon search. :-)

Awesome, you've even got the MapFact buildings. I am downloading the whole pack from your dropbox links.

Thanks a ton DOA! Will bring back some great memories.

@Dice: You are very welcome. Enjoy the addons brother. ArmA 2 is far and away the top shelf in combined arms tactical simulations, but there will always be room on my hard disk drive for Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis-Resistance...DOA

the military objects pack and airport pack from mapfact have the gasoline tank and the ap mine.