Sign in to follow this  
TonnyRat

ACE Mod on Arma 2?

I was wondering, considering the similarities in the engine with ArmA, how easily ACEMOD could be transferred over to ArmA II?

Obviously this would entail removing already existing systems and, of course, the consistency of the scripting language. It would definitely add great depth to the game relatively early on in the game's life cycle.

Maybe it could be release in steps, first as a weapons/vehicles pack while the team focuses on tuning and reviewing the other features.

Just curious since I tried to search for this info and found nothing.

Thank you for your interest.

We over at A.C.E. Mod will move over ACE to ArmA2 as promised.

It is hard to say at this time how, what and when, but we will keep you guys informed, for now in our ACE Mod ArmA1 thread.

Thank you for your interest.

We over at A.C.E. Mod will move over ACE to ArmA2 as promised.

It is hard to say at this time how, what and when, but we will keep you guys informed, for now in our ACE Mod ArmA1 thread.

i love you , alot

only thing your mod needs is a working laser system for the peq lasers and illuminators :yay:

Questions about a mod belong in the thread of that mod, as soon as there is further information on mod porting beyond the "yes it'll be possible and shouldn't be too complicated" it will be made available :)