Sign in to follow this  
luki

Sap Everon 2.0

Nice island but I am having a performance problem - the frame rated "hitches" every few seconds, especially if I am flying a chopper and looking around.

Is it just me or are others having this prob?

system spec:

3.0 Ghz C2D

4 GB RAM

Geforce 8800 Ultra

Vista 64

ACE Island pack had it, at least I thought. I don't see it in the lastest ACEIP version.

Edited by Manzilla

Nice island but I am having a performance problem - the frame rated "hitches" every few seconds, especially if I am flying a chopper and looking around.

Is it just me or are others having this prob?

if i find some time i will look at this problem, i have same problems with my poor rig and i think its caused by sat and detailtextures not 100% sure. Would be interesting if other peoples got same problems, is it with low viedistance too or only on higher settings?

Question for you Ace, was wondering if you would take up making, or coming up with the Nogova island, like in OFP?

I dont recall seeing that island anywhere for arma, unless im not looking in the right places, anyone know if there is a Nogova island for Arma?

I thought ACEIP has the island and cwr also work on it.

And thx for the nice replys so far i realy appreciate it.

How many OFP-islands projects are there? Is this going to be ported to Arma 2?

AFAIK, there's ACE Island Pack, CWR Island Pack, and this one by SgtACE.

ACE is being ported to ARMA2 but I don't know about the island pack. CWR is going to be ported and of course it will include the islands. SgtACE I don't know :whistle:.

I just want to make a niggling observation that those wheat plant heads are gigantic. To be realistic they should be scaled down considerably.