Sign in to follow this  
miraoister

vehicle passengers and weapon usage

it would be great if ARMA2 allowed all vehicle passengers to maintain use over their primary weapons while in the vehicle,

i thought of this idea after watching Generation Kill, all of the marines in the hummvee have all their weapons pointing out of the windows at all times unlike arma and ofp where unless you got a gunner on the roof your a soft target.

or in the mh-6 if you sit on the passenger seats it is a must to shoot back

or in the mh-6 if you sit on the passenger seats it is a must to shoot back

There is no MH-6 in ArmA 2 but yeah, that would be great

There may be an mh6 in Arma 2, the list on the Arma2 site is not complete. I hope they port it over, its a fun helicopter, even though its not used by the marines, so they cant have it in the campaign.

There may be an mh6 in Arma 2, the list on the Arma2 site is not complete. I hope they port it over, its a fun helicopter, even though its not used by the marines, so they cant have it in the campaign.

Yes I am aware that the list is not complete - and some of the american vehicles that they have presented in-game is not used by the USMC for example the F-35. However, they UH-1Y is in a way a replacement for the for the MH-6

Edit: Also remember, in an ArmA 2 video on youtube you can see US Marines walking on an Amphibious Assault Ship, either they have simply not added it to vehicles yet - or it is because it could be static

This is a picture of the ship in question:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e8/Amphibious_assault_ship_USS_Belleau_Wood_(July_7_2004).jpg

Edited by Mavericko

There is no MH-6 in ArmA 2 but yeah, that would be great

i know... it was in ArmA 1 but maybe it is in ArmA 2