Sign in to follow this  
Miki45

Happy patch-new modification from czech republic

The strange thing in Flashpoint is: every man is speaking English and his voice sounds like radio (including civilians!). Maybe this new speech is not the best thing, but imagine US soldiers speaking English, Russian guys speaking russian. And the best: Czech resistance and civilians speaking czech language. (when replacing will be complete)

btw - why are people in OFp using radio when they are standing two meters from each other :)

I don't really think replacing the OFP voices with ArmA 2 voices is legal, but I prefer the original OFP sounds, changing everything to ArmA just ruins it, you might as well play ArmA 2 :P

heh, I don't even play with radio voices, I find them too slow.

I have to wait about 10 seconds per order/report. much rather have them silent, speeds things up, and it doesn't ruin the gameplay because of their robotic voices.

Is there any chance that you could release a "weapons only" version of this mod? This mod, on it's own, is a great achievement, but it doesn't lend itself well to operating with other mods. The small arms in this release are topnotch, and would certainly gain more use if they were available as their own package, rather than bundled up with other gameplay features.

I don't know how much work this would require, but if it's at all possible, please release a version with just the small arms.

:yay:

Similarly, you could release a version with just the units. That too would make them more readily accessible for others' needs.

:bounce3:

Just a suggestion to think about!

Keep up the solid work and thank you!

:)

news in mod:

(article complete of 20%)

scripts:

-enerator numbers for vehicles

A lot of addons use random nuber generators for vehicles, planes etc.

But there is a problem when loading mission. For example at beggining your tank have number 120 but after loading saved game you have number 130. Thats why i made new script. This script will make markings from starting position of every vehicle (position, angle, damage, fuel)

After using this script every single vehicle have its own fixed markings

- animated finger on trigger (like in arma)

http://www.ceknito.sk/video/377158

-AI avoid standing near burning vehicles

http://www.ceknito.sk/video/377172

Intresting how did you do the trigger finger? it requiers a special moddel right?

STGN

Intresting how did you do the trigger finger? it requiers a special moddel right?

STGN

yes,it request a special model with 3 fingers.

buldozer200908131437014.jpg

Edited by Miki45

@ Miki45:

Some time ago Kyle_K_ski said that you could think about release your weapons in separate addon/mod. In my opinion this is good idea. Your mod is great but somebody needs just good weapon pack not the whole mod. I need ;) There is so many weapons! Your russian stuff looks like that from ORCS but is more detailed and offering more weapons variants than popular RHS Weapon Pack. I looked on ironsights. Good job. Please! Think about release just weapon pack. Greetings and good luck in your hard work :)

Edited by Addonis

ok I can soon relase addon with:

-2 version of AK-47 (normal and witch grenadelauncher (you can´t motn grenadelauncher on ak-47 without small adjustment of ak-47)

-2 version of AKS-47

-24 version of AKM (silencers,grenadelaunchers,optic and metal of plast mag)

-24 version of AKMS (silencers,grenadelaunchers,optic and metal of plast mag)

-20 version of AKS-74 (silencers,grenadelaunchers and optic)

-20 version of AKS-74 (silencers,grenadelaunchers and optic)

-16 version of AK-74M (silencers,grenadelaunchers and optic)

-16 version of AKS-74M (silencers,grenadelaunchers and optic)

-6 version of AKS-74U (silencers and optic)

-6 version of AKS-74U black (model of 90s)

Wow! This is GREAT news!

I've spent the last two weeks writing out my kits for the soldiers in the mission that I'm creating. I was going to finish it tonight, but now I'll wait till your next release. There are far too many of your creations that should be considered for the mission I'm crafting.

Thanks for going out of your way to make this altered addon for us. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

@Miki45:

Won't you make RPK and RPK-74?

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

One more thing.

I was testing your AK's from the mod and I noticed something strange. Only AKM, AKMS, AK-74, AK-74M, and those weapons with grenadelaunchers have new parts (barrels, ironsights) but other variants of those AK's (with silencers or optics) have older models. You will use new models to all variants in the addon pack? I will add some pictures to show what I'm talking about to this thread later.

Edited by Addonis

OK Mate.

I've made some screenshots which show mentioned problem. Screen 1A presents your new model of AKM with new barrel and some details.

The 1B screen shows AKM too with PSO scope. Looks diffrent than previous one.

The same thing we can notice on AKMS, AK-74, AK-74M and those weapons with GLs and AKS-74U. When any weapon have silencer, scope or any "upgrade" the model is old (what doesn't mean bad).

How you will solve that problem in your separate addon? Will you make new models too all AK's? Or will you use old one? I don't think that is good idea to make few new models and leave the rest with old models.

Here are some screens:

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9622/79887924.jpg

53278148.jpg

Another problem is about ironsights.

On new model of AK's you are using new, more realistic ironsight which is presented on screen 2A. On AK's with any modifications ironsight is diffrent.

Here are screens...

21991037.jpg

37717334.jpg

You may think I'm annoying or something but in my opinion all weapons have to be optimalised as much as it's possible. Maybe you should resign using few new models and use older to make all AK's look the same with their barrels, sights and all the stuff which you made.

All in all I appreciate your hard, good work and that you want to make separate addon with your weapons. I really need this russian weapons :) Can't wait for the relase!!!

Regards, Addonis.

Edited by Rellikki
Posted image > 100kb

akm os scren a1 is a new version (more detail),byt akm witch pso was old version.don´t worry in my addon have all weapons same basic model.rpk-47,rpk-74 and rpk-74m planet,byt not in first version of ak pak because a don´t remake models of rpk

some screens

flashpointresistance200f.jpg

flashpointresistance200g.jpg

flashpointresistance200.jpg

flashpointresistance200u.jpg

flashpointresistance200z.jpg

Edited by Miki45

flashpointresistance200h.jpg

flashpointresistance200w.jpg

version of demo version happy patch is very old,I planed relase happy patch light demo (light because in this demo don´t be about 300 weapons)

and I have one guestion

have I add to my ak´s addon script for this explosion grenade?

Edited by Miki45

Adding this script is not necessary because I'm using SLX with good-looking effects.

Remakeing RPK models is not necessary too because I can use those from ORCS Weapon Pack.

EDIT:

When you're going to relase this addon?

Edited by Addonis

interesting project, must try and play test this when i can :)

@Miki45:

Hello there! We are still waiting for your great addon. Will you relase it soon? I'll be really happy to see AK Pack in this month, because in next month I'm going to university :( Maybe you have problems with your work? Greetings from Poland :)

now is complete:

config - 25%

models - 90%

inventory pictures - 60%

add think´s is complete.

Hello! I noticed in your mod small bug. AKS-74U with 1P29 scope don't have inventory picture.

How's the optimization on these new gun models? Quality is always a good thing, but have you paid attention on the other resolution LODs too? It tends to be a problem with all the high-quality addOns - the lack of optimization - so I'm just checking. :)

lods is 0.0 (detail model) 0.05 (old orcs model) 0.75 (model to 1000 vertex) 1.0 (shadow model)