Sign in to follow this  
Commando84

Respawning at wrong base

Hi im trying to make a coop mission where a small squad of blufor players will get to location and evacuate some Vip's.

I have copy pasted all the warefare files into my mission folder and added the stuff from the mission in the editor and when I play And die I get to respawn at opfor base   banghead.gif

its crazy  tounge2.gif

mods running was only Group Link 3

Some error messages about gl 3 pops up with code in the top left corner sometimes but other than that everything seems to run fine and i don't get the warefare menu when I press T.

Yeah warefare version used as "background" is

Quote[/b] ]Warfare32V11-RBT-00082

Is it the markers for respawn in the editor that you have missed? I tried to do a similar thing and I think i missed out the respawn markers which made warfare act oddly.

No i actually merged the mission editor parts from warefare to my mission, used the southsara version.

Hi im trying to make a coop mission where a small squad of blufor players will get to location and evacuate some Vip's.

I have copy pasted all the warefare files into my mission folder and added the stuff from the mission in the editor and when I play And die I get to respawn at opfor base   banghead.gif its crazy tounge2.gif

From the BIS wiki:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">#  \

* Description.ext – Contains the definitions for respawn type and respawn timeout (respawn = 3; and respawndelay = 1;)

* Mission.sqm – Contains the WestTempRespawnMarker / EastTempRespawnMarker markers used to designate the “storage space†where respawning units are placed for the duration of the respawn countdown.

# \Server\Init\

* Init_Server.sqs – ArmA's respawn behaviour requires default East and West respawn markers, which are created in the #CreateEastRespawn / #CreateWestRespawn section of the script. Respawning units will only appear at this marker for a split second, before being moved to the WestTempRespawnMarker / EastTempRespawnMarker locations.