Sign in to follow this  
-Chris-

Task Force Helmand Modification

Thank you psychosim + Sabre! Trust me, it's even more confusing for us!

"Chris, can you change <whatever> on the landrover model?"

"Yes, as long as you want me to do it in MS Paint. Do you mean the other Chris?"

"...shit."

After a couple of requests - even though it says rather clearly in all of our main posts - please note that we are still not wanting beta testers. We really, really aren't. Sorry folks.

We will try to get another WIP update out by the end of this weekend so keep your eyes on here and on the TFH Website which can be found below, along with our forum.

TFH Mod Website

TFH Mod Forum

Regards,

TFH Mod team

If you are looking for any help with Terrain Building or Editing, I would be more than happy to assist if you would like any help.

If you are looking for any help with Terrain Building or Editing, I would be more than happy to assist if you would like any help.

Hi blacknight,

Thank you for the offer. Would you be interested in joining the team as a terrain editor? We've got vacancies for that at present and we could always use experience in that area.

Thanks,

TFH Mod team

I would be very interested, I have joined your Forums as OChristie

That would be excellent.

I've responded to you on the TFH Mod forum mate, would be good to see an application from you. smile_o.gif

WIP #2 - Head rover heels in love with WMIK

It's been a bit longer than I originally expected to post this WIP, so apologies. It's a short but sweet one. We have a lot in the works, but I've been told to "Go to hell you slack bastard" by the modellers when I ask for shots to show people, because they're working hard on the models but they aren't in a state that they're happy to release pictures of just yet.

We have Chris (the other one) working on Land Rovers at the moment, to a rather scary level of obsession. If he doesn't go to sleep soon we are going to have to have him carted off by men in white coats for some shock therapy. He's also got the weapons in the works and some WIPs of those shouldn't be too far off.

We've got DannyCon a big pile of work to do with making sangars and buildings for the FOBs that we are putting on our islands, which are being worked on by Ewaar and new addition to the team OChristie (woo, yay, welcome!wink_o.gif. Pics hopefully not too far away for these.

WMIK

wmik_wipsmall.jpg

Click for full size

This is, as ever, a WIP and therefore any flaws you notice are probably already being worked on. Just something to keep you confident that we're actually doing something!

We shall try and get a bit more of a substansive WIP report showing a wider range of what we're working on in about a week or so, when the modellers/texturers/island makerers are happy to release some more shots of what they're working on.

Until then, please visit us on our website and forum for the latest updates!

Task Force Helmand Mod Website

Task Force Helmand Mod Forum

Thanks!

TFH Mod team

Aye, not a bad start - the GPMG mount is a tricky SoB to figure out and I made a fair few remodels on mine before I was relatively happy.

Current comments would be that the CLANSMAN box isn't actually square, its more rectangular along the length of the vehicle axis, and if this is a Helmand project, then it should be BOWMAN of course.

looking forward to seeing a bit more of the old gal smile_o.gif

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Regarding the WMIK - thanks Messiah, it shall indeed be BOWMAN. Hopefully by the next WIP date it may be sorted, I've got some pretty recent shots for Chris to work from I think. Cheers for the info.

Hey guys

As ArmA 2's been released in the UK, just wondering if you guys have got any updates on the mod? For ArmA 1 or 2.

Cheers.

Not looking good is it?

Judging from their website they've been M.I.A. since January.

Shame. They seemed so enthusiastic too. So is there now no

decent modern British stuff for ArmA except the stuff "StalkerGB"

is doing (has done)?

So is there now no

decent modern British stuff for ArmA except the stuff "StalkerGB"

is doing (has done)?

Hasn't he moved onto Arma2 exclusively now?

Edited by All-a-Mort
Clarity

Hasn't he moved onto Arma2 exclusively now?

Hopefully, but still no offical news from [Chris] yet...