Sign in to follow this  
wld427

how to make bisign

anybody got a tutorial as to the propper way?

the search engine is not being kind to me this evening

ok so i found a tutorial on making my key no biggie....

can anyone explain to me how to set up binpo so i can sign my already binarized models?

1) open cmd line

2) Goto .\BinPBO Personal Edition2\DSSignFile

3) Usage: dsSignFile private_key_filename file_to_sign_filename

1) open cmd line

2) Goto .\BinPBO Personal Edition2\DSSignFile

3) Usage: dsSignFile private_key_filename file_to_sign_filename

got it....

thanks Q

running it manually fixed any issues...

sorry to dig this up, but I can't make a signature file for the love of anything, and unfortunately I can't really compensate when an exe doesn't have any sort of interface to use it.

Just want to create a bisign file, the main one you need to make, the BINmake will sort out the rest in terms of pbo's etc.

Beta forums are closed, can't search there. Searching here only yields this thread, and the readme with the tools is laughable.

Quote[/b] ]Usage: DSCreateKey <authorityname>

that means sweet FA to me. I assume I need to use CMD line, but the last time I used that was booting Windows from Dos.

Can someone give me a usage that extends beyond one sentence and actually makes some sense.

cheer.s

Guest RKSL-Rock
sorry to dig this up, but I can't make a signature file for the love of anything, and unfortunately I can't really compensate when an exe doesn't have any sort of interface to use it.

Just want to create a bisign file, the main one you need to make, the BINmake will sort out the rest in terms of pbo's etc.

Beta forums are closed, can't search there. Searching here only yields this thread, and the readme with the tools is laughable.

Quote[/b] ]Usage: DSCreateKey <authorityname>

that means sweet FA to me. I assume I need to use CMD line, but the last time I used that was booting Windows from Dos.

Can someone give me a usage that extends beyond one sentence and actually makes some sense.

cheer.s

Here you go.  A nice little video tut:

http://www.ofpec.com/ed_depo....me=ArmA

there we go, a video that caters to impatient people such as myself who hate anything dos related.

ta for the link chap.

[edit]

ok, works fine, made my bisign private key and also the ukf key... now to make sure I understand the system:

*privatekey is obviously private, the one I use with BinPBO to create all my signatures off.

*the other key it creates is for? is this for the servers?

*and then BinPBO creates the addon signature of course