Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

173rd Airborne Brigade ACU Units

Thank you for the screenshots.

Lol, sorry about the typo. Will fix.

Sorry that I didn't reply soon enough. Been busy with the National Guard and personal issues.

CameronMcDonald: You're still working on them? Great! For some reason I thought you scrapped the whole 1stID update thing and started those '05 septic troops tounge2.gif

Naturally. wink_o.gif

WIP

But that's enough thread hijacking - keep up the good work, Bink!

Weird, for some reason. Certain people are experiencing CTD's when using these units. Not everyone.

Weird, for some reason. Certain people are experiencing CTD's when using these units. Not everyone.

Yeah I get CTD's when using these units but only when using BLUFOR vehicles. Theres probably something wrong with the crew soldiers.

Well I completely lost this thread in the mix, but here's the fix. For some reason one of CMD's proxies got in their, if you run CMCD's 1st Infantry Division ACU units it should fix the errors. I've been meaning to fix this, hopefully a new patch will arise soon.

I really like your work!! Just wondering if you thought of making some updated units of the 75th Ranger Regiment. All the ones I have seen on ARMA don't come close.

I really like your work!! Just wondering if you thought of making some updated units of the 75th Ranger Regiment. All the ones I have seen on ARMA don't come close.

That is a possibility. I'm glad people like them. :cheers: