Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

173rd Airborne Brigade ACU Units

you make very big progress as begginer

now we have good US Army addon biggrin_o.gif

cause other good addons are special forces and Marines, so now at least Army smile_o.gif (addonmakers love make special forces and we lack of regular army)

good, i can replace BIS units on my PC

Yeah I'll agree with vilas completely. It's remarkable how fast these are progressing. You've got some skills.These are great units. They've completely replaced the regular US forces I used in the past. Thanks for these.

Sorry for another insta-update but, had to get this one of my chest.

Version 5.4 Released

Changes

-Fixed replacement issue with ACE

-Removed APMB (Was causing problems)

-Fixed some texture issues

-Added Server key

-Decreased file size

Download

http://files.filefront.com/173rdUnitsV547z/;12787597;/fileinfo.html

Thanks for fixing the replacement + Ace thing. No worries about another insta-fix. As long as your skills are progressing and the units keep getting better, it ain't no thing to me.

Yeah I know, but at least I'm fixing it right? Lol.

Just an update, found some proxy and texture issue's. Will update soon.

Did I found the first bug in 2009? tounge2.gif

This pouch seems like connected to the body, while it should be connected to the soldiers right leg:

bugof5.th.jpg

(Im posting while playing MP, this should be the Team Leader model but the bug might also be on other models)

Thank you for posting cole! I have noticed that bug as well and have fixed it. Thank you again! smile_o.gif

np, really. smile_o.gif If I see anything else, I'll let you know for sure.

btw: I guess you already noticed the "cannot find /data3d/anpvs17.p3d" bug when you start the game.

Yes the data3d\anpvs17.p3d only happens when you have the replacement pack and I don't know why it is happening. I'll look into it.

Sorry for double post but,

Version 5.5 Released

Change Log

-Removed the pouch issue

-Fixed LOD problems

-Fixed Pistol proxy issue

http://files.filefront.com/173rdUnitsV557z/;12839179;/fileinfo.html

Note - would like to update the replacement pack to work for ACE but the medics do not replace. If anyone knows a fix for this please PM me.

Lovely units keep it up. Also i had said a while ago if there would be back packs add and was told that it would be worked on. How is that going? Also if back packs were issued maybe the ACE team would adopt the units to the mod as an diffrent class instead of haveing all of the units in the game now wearing them in the mod smile_o.gif

The Uniforms look great!

Just one problem if i use them....my ArmA crashes, if i place a Stryker on the map.

maybe something wrong with the crew config?

Thank you for the mirrors!!

@HELLFREEZA

Not sure why this is happening. Really strange. Some people get CTD's some don't. Weird.

Some people get CTD's some don't. Weird.

I strongly ALWAYS recommend that before submitting a bug report, try to duplicate the problem with only the one addon installed. This way, one can narrow the problem down to being in that addon. Then, if the problem isn't duplicated, add in addons that are similar to the one(s) giving trouble, to try and find conflicts. Sometimes in configs, inheritance isn't handled correctly, or tags aren't used in class names, or any number of other issues. By using this slow, but accurate method, people can properly report bugs.

This will hopefully avoid the "weird" element because I would bet that several of the people getting CTDs are using the same addons, or have artifacts left behind in their directories from other addons. Either way, I'd bet you see a pattern emerge.

so i have CTD just using this units and him replacement

in .rpt a have some "no geometry huh.gif?? no shape???" pages///

I've been using these units and the replacement religiously since it's initial release and I've never had such a problem. Are you using the most recent replacement file with these units and v5.5? I recall someone mentioned a problem with the crew in v5.1.