Sign in to follow this  
cobra5000

Adding sounds and musics from Offical campaigns

If i allow to add sounds and musics from Offical OFP campigns (Resistance,Red Hammer and Cold War Crisis Sounds) to my own mission without hurting BIS Copyright?

Just ask the company how built this game or if it is legal, what are the mission that contains OFP Offical Campigns sounds?

most of the sounds and music from the missions and the game, can be found in "effects" tab on any trigger. just add a trigger to your mission, and make the side your on as present, click the effects tab at the bottom and then choose your sound or music. or make a description file and add your own custom sound or music

Yes, you can use the sounds from the missions and campaigs..

Are you an advanced mission editor?

PBO File Decryptor

Click above link to get that pbo decompressor..you can look into any mission from a campaign or single player mission.

Then if you know how to implement sounds and use the description file, you can have endless imagination..

I used it all the time, I'll give you an example mission I used voices from the Cold War Crises Campaign.

Click here for my hold port mission, use the pbo thing to access it put it in your directory for Operation FLashpoint Resistance..

These sounds concentrate on the voices for OFP Cold war crises, it's pretty cool...

smile_o.gif

You are going to need UnPBO File to do that.

You are actualy allowed to get from official campaigns the voices to your missions :)