Sign in to follow this  
colonel well

troopersbugs are coming !!!

super biggrin_o.gif

now my US Colonial Marines have enemy biggrin_o.gif

thanx and wish you luck with developing S-F stuff

notworthy.gifthumbs-up.gif

Nice to see that those outdated zombie scripts still have some use to some people. wink_o.gif

Nice to see that those outdated zombie scripts still have some use to some people. wink_o.gif

zombie scripts inlove.gif because dangerous creatures can walk on arma land tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

pistols.gif0173.gif

zombie scripts inlove.gif because dangerous creatures can walk on arma land tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

pistols.gif0173.gif

You may want to use the scripts from NEM_ZOMBIES_LOW.PBO instead of the ones you are using now, IIRC they are very similar but everything is a bit more optimized (Removed unneccesary things, better structure, etc). But i may be confused with some unreleased stuff (I cant check right now, i am about 20000km away from my own PC tounge2.gif )

the bugs are now fixed and working perfectly (only a little bit to tough needed 110 rounds (m249 full auto) to get one down on its face) so we need the MI troopers ASAP to save human kind from extinction (ps. the MI needs a good dropship  tounge2.gif )