Sign in to follow this  

Looking for sound conversion mod..

Hi, I just gotta ask this..

I finally broke down after all this time and tried out my first sound replacement - Fdf soundPack

Nothing against the pack, but I didnt like it personally, and have gone back to vanilla Arma.

Can you guys help me out?

Im looking for something that has a great atmoshperic effect, and ya, more kinda 'movie' like than real, I just want something that sounds simply great in game, not concerned about 'realism' really.

As an example, I truly loved FFUR's sound replacement, I mean that was just sahhweet.. the weapons had some serious in your face kick to em, with nice added echo, grenades explosions were awesome, etc - something even close to this for Arma would be so cool - but im baffled, there are many sound replacements and not sure where to go after trying Fdf..

Any help appreciated smile_o.gif

personally I'd try CSM v2 - no complaints works very well.

CSM v2

Thank you so much guys smile_o.gif

And thanks for the links as well! I have some things to do today, but ill be sure to try these this afternoon.

Thanks again.

You could try my mod also,it doesn't replace every sound in game but most weapons/vehicles:Hamis_sound wink_o.gif

Im looking for something...

...Any help appreciated smile_o.gif

My personal fav's

FFAMM 1.5 - Fromz SoundMod

and you can find Chammy's Sound Mod Beta2 in the massive red lettering below, in my sig. smile_o.gif

Cheers

Vidz