Sign in to follow this  
rocket

USEC HH60 (Rocket)

that good to hear i hope it gets released to the public after its done! how ever im try to make a sh-06b my self off the bis sample model...im having problems with making the rearlanding gear flex and bend when lifting off/landing cause the wheeles dont move there stuck in the same position as in 02...and help on how to get this to work would be nice!

really good job , i'm a futur combat pilot and if you wanna i can test the avionic of this chop , do you add a lader or a rope for extraction and insertion ?

the folding is it automatic or an option ?

automatic, and has a baricentric hook for hitching some special types of cargo .

It doesn't have weapons (yet)

is not a problem a chop with no weapons but a rope is really cool in a "rescue chop"

how is the rear landing gear made to bend and flex upon landings and take offs...cause im making a very nice(very realilistic) sh-60 pack(including a...standerd navy and marines/anti-sub/maritime...and a rescure versions of the sh-60) currently i have very detailed a real rear landing gear/wheeles...but the stick in the ground when not flying..and they do not react with the ground in any way....any help? and if anyone wants to take part in this project please contact me....and if anyone from this project can help please contact me too? this is a very nice addon that i hope gets released to the public...

Is this issue already known? http://arma.pastebin.com/m6fa623cf

It's a great addon :) Especially the fast rope feature is very nice! But I can only use it once? Is this intended to be?

Maybe you should remove the additional faction class for the 160th and simply join it with the US Army faction. Or are there hundreds of 160th addons planned? :)