Sign in to follow this  
343rdBadger

RussianArmorUpdate

Maybe I'm just tired and a little blind this morning but I couldn't find the class names for all these vehicles in both .pbo's. Could you please post them and preferably include them in the ReadMe in future releases.

It's fantastic to have these great vehicles but for mission makers sake, especially those who use DAC, the class names is important. I'd do it myself but with limited time, I'd rather spend my time playing and making missions then searching for the class names.

Thanks in advance.

Ahhh that's ashame. Maybe if I have the time I can get the class names for these and post em. I guess if I'm the one asking I should take the initiative and do it myself. Since my skills with making content is nil, I should at least do something to contribute. wink_o.gif

I'll try to find some time today and get the class names posted. It ain't much help but it's really all I can offer. It hardly seems fair to ask you guys to do it all.

Hopefully I can get them up here soon.

Btr classes:SD_BTR80_D,SD_BTR80A,SD_BTR80A_D,SD_BTR90,SD_BTR90_D.T90 classes:smurfcT90ERAwd,smurfcT90ERAwd_pir1,smurfcT90ERAwd_pir2,smurfcT90ERAbis. wink_o.gif

ahhh..ok...in that case theres also one more for the T-80(can't remember what it was ,but I think I simply replaced a number with a 3 to one of the above.)

I figured I'd get this out before the Hurricane hits,dunno whats gonna happen after it does.Not too much done ,just texture tweaks ,but I added a new variant of t-72.This version has the T-72MP,which is sorta a cross between the t-80 and t-72 ERA upgrade.Its a camo net version that matches the btr's a bit better.Still haven't figured out the damage issues as yet though.Enjoy.

Version3.0

http://files.filefront.com/Russian....fo.html

Good Luck, stay safe. Gustov just trashed my properties in Grand Cayman, hopefully this one won't hit ya.

Hi, i litle updeit this pack.

what’s news:

1. More authentic ERA on turent and hull front.

2. Remove more bags from T-90( sry 343rdBadger wink_o.gif, but this not realistic. ), but put one bag on turent. In this place original T-72bm have bag...

3. Change one T-90, to T-72BM.

4. modEmMaik insert in this pack random numbers.

Bug: some random numbers on old 343rdBadger numbers...

Many thanks:

modEmMaik,for big help notworthy.gif ,

343rdBadger, for this pack,

Ike_fin, for sthora,

BIS, for nice game...

Download:

Armorpack 3.1

armorpackdw8.th.jpg

Cool...good job...I'll work on the textures today so they don't conflict with the randomNumbers,Also some tweaks need doing with shadows and era placement,so I'll get them too.Might add a new tank but no promises at this point.

Already done...gimme about till supper time and I should have an update by then...I'm just figuring out how to get better texturing on the front era panels...alot of stretching going on there with the new triangular piece,giving me grief(which is why I left most front era as textures...too damn difficult to to match the hull with out making a new texture)but its comming along.

Ok...took me longer than I thought it would.

changelogV4.0:

lots of little tweaks. couldn't get the front era triangular section to texture properly so I returned it to the previous 3.0 version,but kept the other era frontal plate updates from v3.1.Still need work though to get rid of the stretching but thats gonna take a whole new texture mapping I think,dunno if its worth the hassel so left it alone.Added stuff,deleted stuff blah blah blah,just little tweaks to shadowing and detailing etc etc.Removed the "thing" on the top of the T-72bm(dunno what its called but I couldn't find a pic of a t-72bm with it on so I deleted it) Main changes are the texture edits to accomodate the random numbers.Added new texture set to match contemporary Russian camo schemes as requested and Kept a traditional Yellow T-90 version as well.(I think you'll like this scheme Marijus,looks fairly close I think to your posted pics).Enjoy

Download:

http://files.filefront.com/Russian....fo.html

Hehe..No ,I didn't forget ,I had left it out on purpose...This 4.1 release puts alot of errors in the shadows lods back in,So I'd like to keep it at v4.0 atleast until I figure out what to do about the era texture stretching and shadowlods.The front triangular panels just looked bad with all the stretching so I deleted them.So any other additions in the future that I add to the pack will be built upon V4.0.Ultimately,what needs doin is the era properly mapped with more topology ,alot more work though,But I consider this an open project so you can do what you want,suit your preference.I will however put the "thing" back in the next release, as I see it actually does have it...although all the pics I found didn't have it which I find strange.I'm also debating weither or not to incorporate the "turret blow off" scripting..but I'm not sure if thats going to be too much scripting happening at once.Anyways.I'm off to bed...this is comming along nicely btw thanks for the help and input.  thumbs-up.gif  goodnight.gif

Hi, I again "litle" updeit this pack.

What’s news:

1 Insert Vilas NSVT (more members request  wink_o.gif )

2 Insert bolts  biggrin_o.gif

3.Fix hull armor geometry.

4 Change tailpipe.

5 Rangom numbers on T-72bm now on flank, like original.

Very thanks:

modEmMaik, 343rdBadger, vilas, BIS...

Download:

armorpack4.3

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149....MG]

Well,there is something wrong with numbering.Only first number appears,two others missing. huh.gif