Sign in to follow this  
DUTCH-BUDDHA

can som one un pack pbo files

Hello all tanks for reading mi post and reaply it

well i cheast wandt to add stuff to exsisting missions campainse so can u peepol houwe are willing to share ther hard works whit comunety add links here so hoste ur missions and campains as user missions\campains

the reasen i ask this i alredy try to unpack mission pbo's to user missions budt i dit not meneg to do this whit programmas then

i have to read help files and install programmas and this is not wat i wandt  so for peepol houwe wandt to share ther missions and campains ade links of ur hard work in here

tanks for hard work and replying

They ain't joking, I have no clue what that says. Some punctuation would make it easier to read.

This ain't a rip on your spelling, grammar, phonix, etc., I'd just like to provide some assistance. Unfortunately I can't figure out what you wrote.

I'll check back later.

EDIT:

If you want to unpack .pbo's just go to ArmAholic.com and DL PboView and/or ArmA Tools by Kegety. In ArmA Tools you need to find the program "cPbo" and install that.

Both PboView and cPbo is what I use to unpack .pbo files.

Buddha, maybe typing "thanks" instead of "tanks", "just" instead of "cheast", "wanted" instead of "wandt" and so on, would also help. wink_o.gif

I see lots of people have problems to understand the English language itself, so spellcheck.com won't be the best answer to solve this "problem". I suggest google translate. http://translate.google.com/translate_t

I prefer to use this service when i see a website or text in a language I don't understand. I hope you'll find the answer to your problem! smile_o.gif

i want users missions to add stuff not pbo"s

You need to open up the mission .pbo file using PboView or cPbo. These programs will pack/unpack .pbo files. Once you unpack the mission .pbo, take that mission folder that was generated and place it in the "missions" folder inside your ArmA profile folder.

Once you do this, start the game and go to the editor to edit the mission the way you like. You can add different Units, Vehicles, Ammo Crates, etc.

After you've edited what you like into a mission, close the game, go back to the missions folder in your ArmA profile folder and pack up the mission folder using cpbo.

Finally, place the newly created mission .pbo in side the "Missions" folder in the main ArmA directory.

Start up the game and there you have it.

I'm not sure if this is what you are asking about so I hope it helps.