Sign in to follow this  
mr_centipede

Carrier Command: Gaea Mission

Besides, the infantry in this game are, according to the webpage, droids (not humans). So any AI bug you might encounter is actually a part of the story:D

Edited by GepardenK

I've heard that "most" infantry is mechanized simply because they can be recycled and therefore they are more expendable. I wouldn't leave out the possibility of a mixture, having human 'heroes' or officer units. Perhaps you're right though.

I was always under the impression the human crew stayed on the carrier, while the droids did all the fighting. Not sure though...

Anyways, this is what the webpage says about droids:

Human troops are limited on the colony planet, but these squads of recyclable Droids can be manufactured quickly. Each Droid has a limited internal power core which drains both over time and for every shot of their hardwired weapons. During attacks, a balance must be struck between impact and longevity.

Each squad of 8 Droids deposited by a Walrus consists of basic Assault units, Snipers, Heavy Weapons and Command Droids, which carry the control virus to hijack an enemy’s Command Centre.