Sign in to follow this  
Beetle Bailey

WGL 5.12

Okay, it's on now. Don't know how it will work with 1.5Mbit transmit. Could be okay for smaller missions. Addons wgl5, wgl island pack and zcommon pack.

Address ewe.dy.fi:2302, password ewe.

Cool! Anyone available for a test game tonight?

I'm having troubles connecting to the server, it kicks me after I arrive at the "waiting for server" screen. I think I have all of the addons (wgl5, zcommon) and have removed my custom face in case there is a limit for custom file size...

Edit: ah well, I just checked in ofp watch's addon manager and it seems as if I am still missing some addons and files from the zcommon pack (gaia island for instance).

I'll be free this weekend, although sunday is CiA's game night, which to me would take precedence. How about Saturday, October 11 at 19:00 GMT?

I'll be free this weekend, although sunday is CiA's game night, which to me would take precedence. How about Saturday, October 11 at 19:00 GMT?

that sounds pretty good.

School is off for me Tomorrow, so I'll probably be free then.

I'd love to get into that CiA one day, But I don't know when/where to sign up.

Do you have Teamspeak, or do you use something else?

I'm in Canada, Eastern Time GMT-5.

Where are you?

Eastern Time here as well, although I'm in the US. You don't need to signup for CiA, just show up with TS and a good attitude.

I'd love to get into that CiA one day, But I don't know when/where to sign up.

Do you have Teamspeak, or do you use something else?

I'm in Canada, Eastern Time GMT-5.

Where are you?

I have sent you a PM.

As for a WGL coop: I'd still like to play too, but what is the status of the server in the first place? I got the impression that Pulverizer's server does not perform so well with his home connection (not sure though).

Yeah. There's something evil with cable modems. I now have a 100/5 Mbps connection (~2.5Mbps actual transmit) but I doubt it would work well either. I'll have the server on today if you wanna test if it works.

I was on the server a little while ago and performance was acceptable (ping around 64ms).

Don't know how it will work with some more players on the server.

Ok, If anyone is interested in playing TODAY, I will be checking this topic every 10 minutes to see who would like to play, And then we can establish something.

Toodles!

Hope i'm not too late to join you guys :)

What I MEANT was are you guys still doing this?