Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Do you smoke pot?

just curious..

I do when I can get it.. considering its less harmful to the body than cigaretts or alcohol ive got nothing against it.

This could be a hot topic, it might even get locked or deleted. Thats not for me to decide though smile.gif

As for the question at hand......

No. Not currently, I have before. My friends still do it but I think that there is more to life than killing brain cells and acting stupid. sad.gif

I don't smoke cigarettes but I do enjoy the occaisional brew biggrin.gif

Tyler

I think that there is more to life than killing brain cells

it was never proven that smoking *some* pot damaged the brain.. only EXCESSIVE (several joints a day) does.. but so would drinking an entire case of beer a day,.,

My freinds smoke alot of it, they even skip class to do it sometimes. I would rather get an education. Besides I'm in the military now, if I get busted I can kiss my future goodbye. A few hours of fun just isn't worth it IMHO.

Tyler

oh no shit! thats a pain.. when I worked at Du-Pont almost every day you would hear somebody got canned becuase they failed a random drug test... I never smoke it when I work.. only on vacation.

more like 2 weeks.. but if you eats lots of gelatin you can flush yer system in 72 hours enough to pass a typical screening.

i used to do it i used to do xtc and shrooms also but now i am training for the seals biggrin.gif well training for the training im 16 wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 02 2002,05:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">just curious..

I do when I can get it..  considering its less harmful to the body than cigaretts or alcohol ive got nothing against it.<span id='postcolor'>

Where did you hear that weed is not as bad as cigarettes ? You still are sucking in the smoke,smoke is what hurts your lungs.

Weed is just a leaf, so is tobacco. However cigarettes are filled with an array of harmful chemicals like tar in addition to tobacco.

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Mar. 02 2002,08:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Weed is just a leaf, so is tobacco. However cigarettes are filled with an array of harmful chemicals like tar in addition to tobacco.

Tyler<span id='postcolor'>

What is 2nd hand smoke all about ? It's about Smoke.If you want to kill your lungs,smoke will do it.Lung cancer is because of smoke.Sure that other stuff hurts you,but soo does smoke.SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE. smile.gif

Tobacco smoke is harmful becasue it is filled with chemicals, smoke is bad for your lungs but does not cause cancer, chemicals will.

The crap in Marijuana (THC and the like) is all naturally occuring. Some people with lung cancer and MS and other diseases will smoke pot to help releive the pain associatd with their illness.

jeezzz....

Tyler

nicotine cigs have nicotine.. im not saying weed is good for your lungs either, it burns the tissue or something like that

Both are bad,Cancer sticks may be more deadly,But weed can also be bad.Weed changes your thinking,makes you think weird.Cancer sticks are only legal because Gov't can tax it.There's lots of bad stuff about weed and cancer sticks,I just don't have the List.

Please Foxer, can't you just call them cigarettes, calling them cancer sticks is very provocative.

FYI I quit smoking cigarettes 3 days ago smile.gif true...

I do smoke weed once in a while, maybe once a year on average.

Weed changes your thinking,makes you think

aside from when your actually high.. weed has no long term effects... and a high person is much less likley to run someone over and beat his wife that a drunk person is.. chances are they will just sit there.. and eat.

the typic "weed makes you crazy/dumb/whatever" is more or less leftover propaganda from the 50s.

as for weed smoke damaging the lungs or scorching them..

use a waterbong.. the water will filter out the ash and cinder and all you get is the weed smoke itself..  its less damaging that smelling the smoke from a burning pile of sticks.. except ya get high.

look at goverment anti-pot commercials.. what do tehy clame:

A: its bad.. ok its bad.. why?.. the always leave the why out.. but for some reason its bad..

B: its a gateway drug.. nonsense.. its no more a gateway drug than cigs or beer.. when i smoke some weed I dont start saying "ya know.. a fat crack rock would be groovy"

bah..

C: it helps finance crime.. so does lots of big business.. we gonna stop bying everything.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 02 2002,05:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">just curious..

I do when I can get it..  considering its less harmful to the body than cigaretts or alcohol ive got nothing against it.

<another post>

it was never proven that smoking *some* pot damaged the brain.. only EXCESSIVE (several joints a day) does.. but so would drinking an entire case of beer a day,.,<span id='postcolor'>

well..this explains why you thought those cans were empty and pulled trigger.

see..it affects your mental capability! smile.gif

Weed is a gateway drug,You start to get use to it,and you need more and more to just get you high,sooner or later it won't make you as high.

Luckily im not sad enough to use any form of drugs!!!!!!!!!!!

tounge.gif

I used to smoke pot daily... down here where I live(south TX) a pound goes for $90 and that could last weeks... anyways, I smoked pot daily and did other drugs as well all through high school, I'm 22 now and haven't touched the DRUG since my freshman yr in college... you guys talking about cig's and weed and smoke not bad for your body are all wrong... smoke is bad for your lungs, think about it man... I mean, atleast cig's have filters and weed,joints,marijuana, maryjane,grass, whatever you wanna call it doesn't use filters, it goes straight it... and to prove my point all you people you have smoked pot or are still smoking pot,

have you ever smoke a bong? Okay, now have you ever smoke outta the same bong for like days? If so, you notice how what once was a clear glass tube is now brown and the inside of the tube is caked in sticky residue.... Hmmm, imaging a 1inch diameter tube being filled with sticky residue, now imagine your little lung veins/vessels/air tubes or whatever and imagine that residue caking your lungs.... Hmmm, not a pretty picture right? I used to be all pro-pot but man, after looking at my used pipes and bongs and thinking about my insides and quit on the spot... I wanna breath okay till I'm 90 and not have any problems with my memory etc.... hell, I can't even remember half of high school... so next time you all smoke a joint and "inhale" that "healthy" smoke.... just imagine how your lungs are slowy getting caked with that sticky residue and slowly, the smaller air veins/vessels will shut, and your lungs will work harder to inhale/exhale.... Hmmmm? even cigs turn their filters yellow right? yup laters....