Sign in to follow this  
volkov956

Tree Run over Sound?

Since all the patches why have they not reenabled the sounds of trees when they are getting crushed like Arma 1.0 no patches?

Knock a tree over and no sound at all the sound of the trees being knocked over helped with atmosphere and when a tank was coming through a forest at u could hear it

Hmm, I never had a chance to play version 1.0 because I have the Sprocket version. What does it sound like?

snapping sounds was an improvement over OFP tree running over sound but then after the first patch it disappeared. I was hoping it was gonna reappear but after waiting so long I wish to voice my concern on where did it go....

Yeh I've noticed this aswell, couldn't remember if there used to be one though.

btw. the turret movement sound disappeared on most vehicles too.

And the intensity of engine sounds for most vehicles have been reduced by quite a lot.

the vehicle engine noise reduction I think is due to allowing people to hear VOIP... because BIS doesnt seem to want to give voice its own volume settings mad_o.gif

And i can hear the insects on the ground, while im flying around in a helicopter at over 100 M altitude, the bastards are almost louder than my helicopter, Sahrani must have very big crickets crazy_o.gif .