Sign in to follow this  
BITIN

V1.45 found new bugs!

Ok i just wanna start by saying great game BIS, and Thanks For Your speedy updates & Support!

==============================================

I Have a Bug To Report Here In The New Version 1.45;

Seems The Gravity Lvl Is Way To Touchy, When I Drive A UAZ or and light weight Vehicles.

I hit Just One Little Crease in the turrain & I go Air Born Flip Over Flip End Over End ...It's Mad Crazy Air....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here Is Yet Probly Another Well Known Bug I Found That People Will Notice And Just Plain Hate!

When Launching From A Game Spy Server You Will

Sometimes Not Even Make It to ...Waiting For Server...

_=

And Boots You Back To Main OFP

Starting Screen

OFP

v1.45

UnknownSoldier

Single_Player

Multi_Player

Map_Editor

[EXIT]

Mission_Wizard

This Is The Screen Im Talking About ^

Now I Don't Know If It's GameSpy Not Being Solid To Ip Connections Or What>?

But It Happens Offten To People At Just The Wrong Times

grrr// confused.gif

Another Bug Is When In A 5th_Truck As Middle Seat Passanger ....As you look left at Driver He Turns Bright White From Head to Midsection of his Torso.

And I'v Just Noticed That The Volume Of ....Heavy Breathing Has been Amped Up More... I Have Had My Volume Set For OFP the Same Since v1.40!

I Don't Think Im Mistaking this one, However if you find im right It Would Be A Real Pleasure To All Of Us If You Could Add Some Kinda Enable Disable Breathing In The Settings.

Another Ignored Bug From V1.32

Thats Still Here With This New Version And Has Been Forgoten Or Passed Up .....Is the To Good Of hearing From Units Multi_Player Or Single_Player Modes..

When Soldiers are Out Sneaking Around There Not Sneaking At All From What I hear "300m" Away!

You Hear Foot Steps Breathing As If They Where Right Next to You!

It's A Shame In Sniper Matchs!

These Are Only The Bugs I Found From One Hour Of Game Play!

My Day Is Just Begining.

Thnx biggrin.gif

-BB-

E-Mail; Steven.e.watson@worldnet.att.net

Hey guys i have a bug that has been here since v1.30 flag games when some 1 scores with flag it will repeat its self scoring more points its no fun in a game when u kicking arse then thay the enamy get flag and win game coss of these stupid bugs in this game some of the bugs are so silly yet the makers do nothing about it infact i am getting bored of this game already medal of honor kicks arse its faster smoother and no stupid bugs. flashpoint is dieing

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JohnnyKill UK @ Mar. 02 2002,02:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey guys  i have a bug that has been here since v1.30 flag  games  when some 1 scores with flag it will repeat its self  scoring   more points  its no fun in a game when u kicking arse then thay the enamy get flag and win game coss of these stupid bugs in this game some of the bugs  are so silly yet  the makers do nothing about it  infact i am getting bored of this game already  medal of honor kicks arse  its faster smoother  and no stupid bugs. flashpoint is dieing<span id='postcolor'>

You're already dead !!! mad.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Mar. 02 2002,02:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You're already dead !!!  mad.gif   biggrin.gif   tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif

Space Alex, Did you Take One Of My Well Known Maps And Remake It, If Thats You Space Alex, The Same One Who Renamed-NEWJACKCITY-1-M-(CTF) My Model Map,to ....(SW) Super-City? ...If your the same guy I hate People Like You That Pbo Extract and hack Other Map Makers Ideas And Take A Good Make And Make It Laggy And Full Of Junk, You Have No Clue What A Realistic Map Looks Like Untill You Messed With Mine, Let Me Say This To You If In Fact I Have The Right Space Alex! Your A Dirty SOB.

Make Your Own Maps From Scratch And Eurn Respect!

Now As For You Johnny Kill UK.

If You're So Happy With Medal Of Honor Why Don't You Play Brown Noser And Go Rant In There Forums!

This Is Operation Flashpoint Forum!

For The War Sim Of The YEAR!

This means Silly New Guy Flush out Your Head Gear!

OFP is Not For Kidds!

When You Find A Game That's As Open And Lag Free As OFP Then, Come Back And Say All Ya Want About OFP

Untill Then New Guy Stay In School!

Oh yeah The Bus Leaves At 3wow.gif0pm Be Under It!

-BB- tounge.gifspecforanimation.gif

How come no one found the little bug about the sand when you shoot the water? You should see splashes of water and not sand. Even more with grenade but its not a big deal.

As much as I appreciate a company that puts out patches to improve their game, is it just me, or has each new patch introduced almost as many new problems as it fixes?  confused.gif

I dont know if this was mentioned,,

The AH1 and AH-64 wont land anymore,,,they hover 1meter above the ground,,, i cant get the damn thing down without switching the engine off...

Seriously,, WTF ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (_spitfire @ Mar. 02 2002,07:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont know if this was mentioned,,

The AH1 and AH-64 wont land anymore,,,they hover 1meter above the ground,,, i cant get the damn thing down without switching the engine off...

Seriously,,  WTF ?<span id='postcolor'>

well in the older version you can see you cannot turn off the engine when you are -1 meters off the ground so they tried to fix it but failed

The landing works fine with joysticks. However it doesn't work when using the keyboard. - certified bug

the only problem I have seen so far was the chopper one. The guy in the 5th truck looks fine on my game and the breathing sound is the same as it was for me. I think the step sound is a problem they have with SB Live cards which they have already post how to turn the loud steps off.

- Fixed: AI tanks were able to climb hills too fast.

Did anyone ask for a fix to that issue...?

I always was damned happy that at least my AI driver could drive uphill a bit faster.

Tanks in OFP are still much to slow uphill, compared to real ones

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BITIN @ Mar. 02 2002,03:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Space Alex, Did you Take One Of My Well Known Maps And Remake It, If Thats You Space Alex, The Same One Who Renamed-NEWJACKCITY-1-M-(CTF) My Model Map,to ....(SW) Super-City?      ...If your the same guy I hate People Like You That Pbo Extract and hack Other Map Makers Ideas And Take A Good Make And Make It Laggy And Full Of Junk, You Have No Clue What A Realistic Map Looks Like Untill You Messed With Mine, Let Me Say This To You If In Fact I Have The Right Space Alex! Your A Dirty SOB.

Make Your Own Maps From Scratch And Eurn Respect!<span id='postcolor'>

OK, to make thing clear. I did <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>NOT</span> edit your map. I swear dammit. mad.gif

I'm making my own maps. I remember your map and i made my map similar to yours because your map was in the right place on Kolgujev. I've liked the place, not your fricking map. Your map gave me an idea for my new map. It's not laggy, OK. It's only laggy for you and for your crap computer and your crap connection. It's not laggy at all with low pings, ass. tounge.gif

My map maybee is similar to yours, but it's totaly different. Look at your USA base and look at my USA base, Look at your soviet base and look at mine soviet base. Are they totally the same. Yes, i've liked some stuffs on your map and i make them almoust the same. So what. Are you going to sue me. wow.gif

MAMMAAAAA, MMAAAMMA, SpaceAlex made almoust the same map as me.BAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I would be proud if someone would make a map like mine. You're an asshole. You really are.  mad.gif

Bring the service pack1. lol biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

This patch is a real mess. Never seened this game crash to the desktop like it does now, not to mention the poor behavior of some units.

Think i'm gonna install 1.42 again.

Have not CTD for me yet after installing the 1.45 patch. I do noticed an error message when installing it, something about MP maps. I installed the Desert Storm MOD the other day, in another folder (thanks to guys here helping me out, or else I would probably just forget all about it!wink.gif and was wondering what on earth could cause the MOD installation to disturb the original installation as I copied the whole OFP directory to the MOD folder and run the DS MOD from there.

Anyway, I clicked ignore twice, got the same message two times AFAIR. Except the no landing choppers, I have not seen anything else, no CTD so far.

To the person whining about bugs being fixed without him asking for it: WHAT is your problem? If you feel bad about bugs being fixed even though they were not bothering you, I really don´t understand your way of thinking then. As long as it is good for you, f*ck everybody else, is that it?

Hidden

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> V1.45 found new bugs!<span id='postcolor'>

why not post them in the correct forum?...