Sign in to follow this  
UH60MG

SLA Sniper Team

*Latest version available* Mission is much advanced from the original release, scored 7/10 at OFPEC. Download it here:

http://www.ofpec.com/mission....rt=edid

Details:

Type: Single player mission

Authour: UH60MG

Description: You are part of a sniper team in enemy territory. Primary target is RACS officers.

Features: Mission is randomly generated and persists until you kill a total of 10 officers.

ArmA version: 1.08

Addons required: None

don't know if it's my system but I get the following error message when I try to select this mission:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CFGWorlds.3'

don't know what that error message signifies  huh.gif

has anyone else encountered this error?

It works fine here.

ArmA v1.14 and launched fine. I just tried till u select the mission time.

Just to let you all know a new version of the mission is available which scored 7/10 at OFPEC.

A interesting mission, thanks. Also thanks to UH60 for reviewing the mission.

Glad you find it interesting, although I can't take credit for reviewing it - that was loki72.

It would be nice to have a MP version of this nice mission. 2 players, one sniper and one spotter.

Goodaye,

I've played your two previous versions and really enjoyed them. This new version looks excellent.

I like how you have the ability to long range snipe or go for the up front and personal. The choppers and patrols force you to plan you approach and exit.

Well done.

Cheers,

Plugger

This mission is amazing. Didn't plan out a shot too well and ended up running through the trees - my spotter got flattened with Cobra rounds, and I managed to run into one of those little huts that are like a bunch of planks, and about the size of one guy in prone. Anyway, i have realtime editor, so I watched in amazement from a higher view as the first patrol of guys and eventually the larger 12 man type squad all reacted to the shot and hunted me down. This is a really fun mission just because of the responsiveness of the AI. very good!