Sign in to follow this  
bravo 6

Oil Pump

Does anyone know the name of the Original Oil Pump model?

Also, does anyone know how to make it work properly?

I want to add this in my map but would like to have it work..

The path + model name is ca\misc\vez_ropa.p3d

Wether its animated in your WRP, you'll have to report back to us, I dont know (referring to the ladder problem).

The path + model name is ca\misc\vez_ropa.p3d

Wether its animated in your WRP, you'll have to report back to us, I dont know (referring to the ladder problem).

Thank you very much!

The animation works indeed, i can see the oil pump move up and down, though i can't hear any sound from it. Shouldn't it suppose to have some iron moving sound or something?

edit: yeah the <s>leader</s> ladder does not work.. but i got used to it, cause i cant make any ladder to work for me.. confused_o.gif

edit2: Also the Pumps still are indestructible.

The animation works indeed....

Does it animate in MP mode as well? There were are couple of flaws in the BIS version that meant in MP it moved once then that was it...

There is unfortunately no sound included in the game for the oil pump as far as I am aware.

The animation works indeed....

Does it animate in MP mode as well? There were are couple of flaws in the BIS version that meant in MP it moved once then that was it...

i created a room in my arma and tryed those oil pumps, i had no problem with animation.. they are moving in MP (but i created the room as i server)

Sounds don't exist, too bad. Now all i need is the fire effect that appeared in the 1rst arma video smile_o.gif

BayukOil01_s.jpgBayukOil02_s.jpg

1024x768 1024x768

edit:

Would be nice that each model starts the animation randomly.. Why didn't they thought about it before release it? ARF!

else you have these effect

Bayuk07_s.jpg

1024x768

i swear to god one time i crashed a littlebird into one and it destroyed it

i swear to god one time i crashed a littlebird into one and it destroyed it

was there any specific script involved in the mission you refer?

i know there is a script that was made by someone in the community (don't remember name atm), that destroys oil pumps that are putted in the editor. But i think it doesn't destroy the originals oil pumps in ArmA

edit: typo