Sign in to follow this  
arremba_san_zorzo

Finally the PedagneMOD Italian Pack!

I'm having the same problems with loading saved missions as I did with your first Ammobox/weapons.

I still get this dependency error when loading a saved mission...

http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorarmari7.jpg

It happens with every mission I save once I put your .pbo's in an AddOns folder( Mod folder and the Main AddOns folder).

The strange thing is that it happens even if I don't actually use anything from this Mod in the mission I'm trying to load. But when I remove the .pbo's and restart the mission, all saves load up with out the dependency error.

It doesn't seem to matter whether I'm using any other AddOns/Mods. It even happens when this Mod is the only AddOns/Mod activated.

I know others have posted this issue in the Troubleshooting section but I don't recall if this was discussed in the Thread for the first ASZ weapons release.

Does anyone else still get this error with the full Mod release? Any suggestions for a fix? Besides completely removing the Mod?

EDIT

**** The link above Shows the error from the first weapons pack release. The error message I get from the Pedagne Mod looks identical but now the deleted content is "asz_ar7090_rifle".

I don't have a screen shot for the new error.(Actually the other link was posted by nastros in Troubleshooting but the error is the same.)

I'm having the same problems with loading saved missions as I did with your first Ammobox/weapons.

It happens with every mission I save once I put your .pbo's in an AddOns folder( Mod folder and the Main AddOns folder).

The strange thing is that it happens even if I don't actually use anything from this Mod in the mission I'm trying to load. But when I remove the .pbo's and restart the mission, all saves load up with out the dependency error.

It doesn't seem to matter whether I'm using any other AddOns/Mods. It even happens when this Mod is the only AddOns/Mod activated.

I know others have posted this issue in the Troubleshooting section but I don't recall if this was discussed in the Thread for the first ASZ weapons release.

Does anyone else still get this error with the full Mod release? Any suggestions for a fix? Besides completely removing the Mod?

EDIT

**** The link above Shows the error from the first weapons pack release. The error message I get from the Pedagne Mod looks identical but now the deleted content is "asz_ar7090_rifle".

I don't have a screen shot for the new error.(Actually the other link was posted by nastros in Troubleshooting but the error is the same.)

I have the same error too and i tring to solve it. Yours is the first feedback about this. Now we can have an hope! Actually i have no idea why and have no idea how to solve it. huh.gif

EDIT

I have the same error too and i tring to solve it. Yours is the first feedback about this. Now we can have an hope! Actually i have no idea why and have no idea how to solve it. huh.gif

It's odd that nobody else has reported this issue here. I've had this error since your first weapons pack release and with all ArmA patches since v1.08. Your weapons that are included in Rebus' Mod work fine though. I thought that may be the issue but the error still occurs in Vanilla ArmA + PedagneMod in it's own Mod folder.

I hope you can find the problem. I really enjoy your work.

biggrin_o.gif  per la serie "aoooooo so ZAGO PVO mica pizza&fichi"  tounge2.gif

la prima segnalazione veramente lho fatta io  rofl.gif

http://forum.armedassault.info/index.p....ry40968

ho vinto qualche cosa???  biggrin_o.gif  nener.gif

visto che sono secoli che non postavo qua saluto tutti

e complimenti ancora arrè   wink_o.gif

EDIT: azz ho cannato so arrivato secondo rofl.gifyay.gif

@niQ aka nembo: nice video!

@manzilla and other bug-finder: i have just solved the bugs that you have signalled me. Also the bug of "asz_ar7090_rifle" signalled from manzilla. there's jet some trouble about soldiers equipped with mp5. the real problem is that showed all as regular.

About wounds and damage:nothing, they are there still.

Tomorrow i will upload the upgrade of the pack with fixing.

Thanks to all

That's fantastic news. I look forward to the fix. I've been dying to use your ammobox in my edited missions since the first release last year. Thanks for solving the issue. biggrin_o.gif

At the ahead of this topic i have just linked the pack and the missions fixed by me and MARK82101. The address.link is the same.

@Manzilla: i have solved the bug about asz_ar7090_rifle but the missions and the campaign where the bug has appeared must be restarted.

Bie!

At the ahead of this topic i have just linked the pack and the missions fixed by me and MARK82101. The address.link is the same.

Did you only update the mission pack or also the addon?

Did you only update the mission pack or also the addon?

the addons of the pack too. The address is the same, mate! biggrin_o.gif

Hi guy,

sorry if i reply so late.

I have been far....

@stavanger: thanks for your mirror. thanks very much.

@niq: very very nice video. I like very much the combat-film style video  rofl.gif

In these days i continuing to work on the vehicles from ofp, adding also same other....as you can see below.

This is the only image that i post here because is off-topic. I hope that in few days i can post more screenshoots in the dedicated section of the forum.

Bie Arremba

High Res Photo

20080506mini.jpg

Do you know that I can't wait for Italian vehicles' release?  notworthy.gif

That Rover is looking awesome - but can it please be released as a standalon addon?

I'm loving your first set of Italian troops, but don't like to use the big download 'massive' mods...

Just my .02 Euro cents! Ciao!

Stew

@Dr. Rebus: i know mate, i know...(i hope that will be ready as soon as possible) huh.gif

@Stewy: i understand your point of view but (the OFP experience teach) many file of addons become difficult to install. An installer separate folder become exclusive for only one MOD and the gamer can't add different MOD in the same folder...so, i choose few files for many units. Sorry icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote[/b] ]@Stewy: i understand your point of view but (the OFP experience teach) many file of addons become difficult to install. An installer separate folder become exclusive for only one MOD and the gamer can't add different MOD in the same folder...so, i choose few files for many units. Sorry

That's cool mate, it's your rock show! smile_o.gif Good luck with the project! notworthy.gif

hey arremba , is there any project for the lince veichle? xmas_o.gif  grazie biggrin_o.gif