Sign in to follow this  
FritzDaKat

Heavy Equipment anyone?

Anyone working on heavy equipment? Bulldozers, steamrollers, shortbed dump trucks, multi-story cranes etc.?

Stuff heavier than a tank and more low end torque. (mabey the fallen trees could be pushed around to form roadblocks? if not, City busses and 5 ton truck wrecks would do)

And if someone were to make a workable crane, could they add a remote for operating the crane from the load platform? (Im thinking rooftop access to the buildings without proper internals just for sniping, provided the load platform can be made to lift the character, I'd have to guess handrails are in order.)

I Guess the Crane could be based off something like the SCUD launcher. Mabey that lift assembly could be modified to operate on the dump truck or the bulldozer?

A pack of Tractor trailers would be cool too with unhookable 5th wheels and all., empty / loaded flatbeds, closed trailers weighed down just for the sake of adding to the forward momentum, "Battle beds" bristling with MG's, launchers, HQ, "Field hospital", surveilance, etc. Mabey a mobile launching station for the UAV addons?

Most important of all, MG turrets on them all (depending on size) like the Road Warrior Bulk fuel trailer, all armored with semi-protected "crows nests" along it's back, A flamethrower could be handy for this too. xmas_o.gif (I can see the framerate dive already, but lord it could look sweet)

Just some thoughts running thru my mind before I pass out.

goodnight.gif

Sould be placed in the request topic smile_o.gif

I think, I noticed a bulldozer in Q's KP-CTI version huh.gif

Ups.. Sorry granQ and kungtotte KP CTI Released

But it was unarmed and I do not know if it is still in the addons... confused_o.gif

I think, I noticed a bulldozer in Q's KP-CTI version huh.gif

Ups.. Sorry granQ and kungtotte KP CTI Released

But it was unarmed and I do not know if it is still in the addons... confused_o.gif

it is, and when i get my arse around there is even a better version to be released.. but that can take months :/

Alot of studies and half arsed addons everywhere on my harddrive.