Sign in to follow this  
Raz106

Is possible?

Hey guys, Im just curios on some stuff.

first...

theres any way the the ejected brass of the bullet could be animated and stayed in the ground for a while?

Also i don't if this is possible thats why I'm asking to make a gun that affect the soldier i mean... like when an m4 have a frontal grip the soldier actually hold the grip and if not well normal way the soldier hold the gun.

Both these things came around with Flashpoint.

The genius of Sanctuary and that of other mod makers.

Bide your time and I'm sure someone will jump on it.

If I remember correctly from OFP shell casings staying is fairly simple and was done a lot. Mainly I want to see it on vehicles, it would be nice to see shell casings from a BTRs gun or whatever falling out and rolling down and off the hull.

The animations for different weapons were also done, but I believe the limitation was that once that soldier picked up a new gun the animation stayed.

Quote[/b] ]_veh = _this select 0

_velo = (velocity _veh select 2)

? _velo >= -12:velo = -12

? abs(speed _veh)>100:exit

drop ["nabojnice","","SpaceObject",1,7,"bossoli",[random 0.5,random 0.5,_velo],1,2.5,1,0,[1],[[1,1,1,1]],[0],0,0,"","",_veh]

exit

now where you find bossoli, you must create a point in the MEMORY LOD of the model, naming it bossoli.

or more, you can use your own name, but remeber to change it in the script according to the one you use in model itself.

Oh, and more, you can also use your own shell model wink_o.gif

It appears to be a script to "create" and drop a shell casing at a certain memory point in a model, presumably best used in a helicopter such as a little-bird.