Sign in to follow this  
liljb15

I just want to create a fun shooting mission

I want to spawn two armys that just fight each other forever. I know it's simple but I don't know how to do it. I just want two armies to constantly respawn and fight in a certain area but I have no idea how to do it (DAC is probably the easiest to use but I can never figure out how to use it. I just want to run around Sakakah fighting insurgents with dozens of american soldiers, so can someone tell me how to do this (or even how to use DAC I just can't get its instructions).

I can't get DAC to work I follow the instructions exactly and typed

["z1"[1,0,0,400,200],[],[],[],[2,2,50,0,100,10],[1,1,0,6,1]]exec "DAC\Scripts\DAC_Init_Zone.sqs"

but it keeps saying "Missing ]"

Hah!

I recently wrote *exactly* this kind of mission (to do a stress test for my Urban Patrol Script). Never though anybody else would have interest in something like this, but I guess you never know...

It has two sides fighting endlessly, with automatic patrolling of the designated area, and instant respawns.

It even comes with a camera option to automatically follow the action.

It's like "ArmA TV"... wink_o.gif

You have to run it from the editor, and you can get it from here.

I can't get DAC to work I follow the instructions exactly and typed

["z1"[1,0,0,400,200],[],[],[],[2,2,50,0,100,10],[1,1,0,6,1]]exec "DAC\Scripts\DAC_Init_Zone.sqs"

but it keeps saying "Missing ]"

You are missing a comma after "z1".

This error is in DAC readme pdf.

Just check the examples that come with DAC or this thread.

Oh, thank you Kronzky, that is so much just what I needed. Was trying to make a behind enemy lines MP mission, but usign only patrol scripts (ups) presented too little warlike "ambience". This one will put more life (or death if you wish) to the mission.

Hah!

I recently wrote *exactly* this kind of mission (to do a stress test for my Urban Patrol Script). Never though anybody else would have interest in something like this, but I guess you never know...

It has two sides fighting endlessly, with automatic patrolling of the designated area, and instant respawns.

It even comes with a camera option to automatically follow the action.

It's like "ArmA TV"... wink_o.gif

You have to run it from the editor, and you can get it from here.

I've got to say Kronzky, I never liked your UPS script, but that mission helped me through numerous (haha) demonstrations of it, made me appreciate the work you've done. thumbs-up.gif

On topic:

Having a never ending set of DACs set up with infinite respawns and tanks and what not, and DACs support system really quites a virtual war in the field, specially over distance if you have scout teams and the zones connected... even more fun is when your the commander on the top of the hill directing against the DAC.