Sign in to follow this  
CarolCray

The future of ofp is here!

I posted some more shots... and layed out my basic objectives.

gyro.jpg

Ok here we go... the rebels invade a junkyard and over night they built 15 of these Gyro's using lawnmover engines, shower curtain rods and an acr welder... -cut scene- Pre dawn... from over the distance treeline like a swarm of African Killer Bees they come!

smplane.jpg

Perfect for Recon or Insertions...

2cool.jpg

Stretch a few poly's, add 5 seats and WooHoo!!

glide.jpg

Glider

2manchop.jpg

snowb.jpg

spdboat.jpg

zodiac.jpg

Dare to dream...

um... mate...... none of the pics work!

Theres no site with the URL, thats why sad.gif

I was starting to think that the future of OFP was a couple of boxes with red X's in them biggrin.gif

That must mean that OFP's future is X-Box biggrin.gif

Well anyway I saw those models when the pictures worked and they were pretty damn useless.

ooo! I'm making a new mod too! check my pic out!

That's me! Selling black dildo's!

oh! ooo! There's my new and improved hover scooter!

And check this out! My AC-131 poopy fart ship!

Next Pictures is....

Not fucking working !!!!!!!!! tounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not fucking working <span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ooo! I'm making a new mod too! check my pic out!That's me! Selling black dildo's!<span id='postcolor'>

Jesus... now I remember why I don't post here anymore:(

I see the pics mate smile.gif Quite nice if you have some citizens in a speed boad or gliding above u! biggrin.gif

smile.gif The pics work for me too.

Great work!

Hope, that you could implementate them (Btw: nice motorboat! ) into the game in the future.

nik

Thx, I had to put alot of work into some of them to get them to this stage. Like it says on my site, "these are not my models" ...just one's I'm working on incorperating into OFP.

Oh and one other thing, to Damage Inc. who was kind enuff to grace us with personal opinion by stating:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well anyway I saw those models when the pictures worked and they were pretty damn useless. <span id='postcolor'>

The only thing I see in this thread that is TOTALLY USELESS is your pungen smart azz. Thx for the opinion, but I thought the rule of thumb around here was "If you don't have anything nice to say then STFU!"

ThankYou and GOOD DAY!

Hell yeah! Snowmobile wars!

You have to get a machine gun on that snowmobile (or at least let the soldiers use their rifles while driving). That would be a kick-ass addition for the Winter Kolgujev map. Maybe some ATVs as well?

Maybe someone will figure out how to make decent ramps with the editor.

I hope this gets into OFP at some point.

nice...... the one thing, helo type thing, looks like an ORCA from C&C...

very nice, very pretty