Sign in to follow this  
Terran4999

Simple Question

Hello

Does anyone know how to make a west side unit play as a east side unit. If there is a command or something in the .pbo file i can edit to do that plz tell

Thanks everyone

You can edit the "side" parameter of this unit in the mission.sqm file of your mission. Just change it from "West" to "East" and save the file.

But once you open the dialog of the unit in the Editor again it will change back automatically to "West".

Quote[/b] ]you should be able to create a high-ranking East Officer with a 'probability of presence' at 0 (zero). Place your West troops, then assign them to his command by selecting F2 ("Groups") and left-click and drag them onto the officer, to group them - shown by them being connected with blue lines.

Walter...

That works but it puts the west group on the east side, so west soldiers become enemy>west. I thought you could maybe do something using Join and Lead...it didn't work. A small script might be the answer and reassign east officer to west side??? Something you could enter in the int field.

If you download Editor "upgrade 102" or some other addon (I can't remember the name) it will add a unit to each side eg. Western Spy, so it will be a American soldier on the East side ...