Sign in to follow this  
allthumbs

GOTY issue

I just installed GOTY. When I go to the programs list to start the game, it always starts as Resistance. How can I get it to start Cold War Crisis?

Also, how do I enable Red Hammer after I finish CWC?

Edit - got it - click the arrow

Did you look at the Start menu... you should have "Classic Flashpoint". It starts OperationFlashpoint.exe and not FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE.

If you don't have that shortcut, then you should find the OperationFlashpoint.exe from the OFP installation folder and start it from there.

It's hard to imagine why you would want to use it though.

It's hard to imagine why you would want to use it though.

That's what I was thinking.

You should be able to find all the different Campaigns and Missions while GOTY is launched as Resistance/1.96 latest patch version.

After all CWC and RH are just campaigns and a few single player missions when it comes to story content.

The only problem with the latest patch level could be that the outdated mission designs in CWC/RH cause bugs with some fixes.

Everyone without GOTY patched there OFP CWC with the RH addon and later with the Resistance Addon which allows using the last 1.96 patch.

After that the game always launches as "Resistance" while offering all three campaigns and all missions.